Xbox 2 running Longhorn

Xbox 2 (Xbox Next) (Xenon) is rumored to be realeased at the end of 2005

What is Longhorn?

Xbox Pwns Ps2
Ps3 will suk

But Xbox Next Pc edition will cost ALOT and wont come out until long after Xbox Next or Xbox Next Hd

AMD ZEN said:
Whatever.... Microsoft sucks, everything they do is shit, and they are dumbasses with monopolisitic views on the world. Linux will destroy them (if I don't first)

Well, Microsoft isn't THAT bad. You have to give them credit for something good atleast.

Microsoft are great but dodgy and selffish and other stuff i saw a pic of the possible ps3 meh really its ok the Xbox 360 design looks nice

News(not that amazing) : Microsoft newest name for the 'Xbox 2' is the 'Xbox 360'
Is Microsoft onto something or are they just running in circles
(omg sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheezy i just had to put that in

Its most likely that the Xbox 2 will be running something like Longhorn MediaCenter.

There is three varients of an Xbox 2 the top of the line model is simular to a PC in capabilities.

As for why people hate Microsoft? I dont know. Microsoft makes some very good products. People who cant see that are blind.

xbox 2 wont have longhorn because longhorn cost like 300 pound and xbox2 will be like 500pound with it on now what is the point in that.

It wont have longhorn, it will have a much more basic version!!! With less advanced features!!

d_source said:
ps3 will be out be xmas this year. Who said it wont be coming out for a long time...gotta read a bit my man.

The PS3 will not be out in 2005. You might want to read a little. Either that or dont believe everything you hear from your buddies. It will be out in Japan around the summer of 2006 and in the fall here in the states.

RAFDOG said:
Xbox 2 (Xbox Next) (Xenon) is rumored to be realeased at the end of 2005

What is Longhorn?

Xbox Pwns Ps2
Ps3 will suk

But Xbox Next Pc edition will cost ALOT and wont come out until long after Xbox Next or Xbox Next Hd

PS3's will suck???no i dont think so

XBOX Pwns PS2? ahahahhaha your funny but no they dont PS2 is the best as of right now...they have much more games over 1000 titles that will play on it more like 2000 but im not sure on that. they can play dvd's without needing to by extra components, they dont weigh enough to give you a coma if it falls on ur head, the controllers arent huge ass things that some kids cant use because they are huge, their on-line gameplay lags while not all the time it still does. PS2 is the man

money_man, you are the biggest idiot i have ever seen when reguarding the ps3 vs xbox. I own both and have both on the internet and i can say ps2 lags 24/7 and the system for gaming SUCkS, xbox owns it. It only lags if you go onto a 10year old hosts server running a 16man halo 2 game on a idsn line :p

IDIOT.

Back
Top Bottom