ATi's SLi is COMING!!

ya, but thats like .... 1000000 bux, and is for hardcore vid editiing and what not, i would never actually buy one of thos, 512 megz, jesus lol

trance565 said:
HAHAHAHA dude, ATI and NVIDIA are the BIGGEST BRANDS just like amd and intel, amd isnt some sort of company that is "a pathetic attempt to be unique" its just what some ppl prefer, ATI makes pimp cards, if Nvidia didnt have SLI ATI would score higher i bench marks, in fact, if u take a single 6800ultra and the equivilant card of ATI ati would win :) least in the hight end cards, nvidia is good in low end/mid range, but isnt nearly as good as ati in high end cards, now go away

Who cares about the High-end cards? Not everyone in this world can afford $400-$500 buck cards.

Im also getting a 1700 dollar bed lolz!!! i never buy cheap crap. i buy stuff that lass me long so I dont replace it. thats the key. it actually saves you move money in the long run!!

ll show ya pics of it when i get it in 3-4 wks!

Here we go again with people and ATI. Sheesh... They are a niche card developer. Just like Intel is now a niche CPU developer. All they do is have a niche in a market that makes up like 2-3% of the market. They focus not on the 50-60% of the mid-range market.

And your signature is stupid, LK. Especially that second sentece. Death to AMD? What are you? A fool?

Back
Top Bottom