Spongebob

First of all he doesnt condemn you for being in love. He doesnt condemn anyone.

In my understanding God made the earth and everything in it. God is perfectly pure ok? Humans, because of our sentience and ability to choose for ourselves, sin. Now God being perfect cant mix with sin. I mean you cant mix white and black and still have white can you? So if anyone sins at all (and every single person in the whole world does) then they are exempt from knowing god. Also the punishment for sin is (eternal) death. But Jesus dying on the cross suffered all the sin for every person in all of time. Therefore accepting that as truth is all you have to do to get saved.

I explained all that so I could say that any sin is equal in gods eyes. Its two choices like 1 and 0. Either you sin or you dont.

Now I dont know why a person has homosexual feelings. Some people say its a natural thing, and others say it has to do with thier childhood. I havent done any firsthand research so I dont know.

That might be a really personal subject so I dont know if I want to go into that but do you have any idea why you are homosexual?

Like I said before, I dont have anything against you or any other homosexual person. I dont even have a specific worry about relationships like that. But from personal experiences I know that God is real. Therefore, the stuff in the bible has to be real. And the bible says that homosexuality isnt how God intended things.

That doesnt mean he doesnt care about you. It may sound corny but he loves everyone. Think of the worst, most horrible person you could think of, say hitler, God still loved him even after all that. Its that strong. Of course I dont think that hitler would have been saved unless he had some drastic personality change near the end.

I intended this to be a disscussion, not a heated or insulting argument. So if it becomes one, or you think I am insulting you personally I will stop participating.

On that note I have to go for tonight because I have several tests and I already have a sleep debt.

Rackham said:
First of all he doesnt condemn you for being in love. He doesnt condemn anyone.

Yet homosexuality is a sin? That's a condemnation.

Also the punishment for sin is (eternal) death. But Jesus dying on the cross suffered all the sin for every person in all of time. Therefore accepting that as truth is all you have to do to get saved.

Well I don't believe in god anyways, and therefore do not believe homosexuality is wrong. So I don't think we can discuss this aspect of the issue as I don't even believe in jesus. Accepting that as "truth"? Why should I?

Now I dont know why a person has homosexual feelings. Some people say its a natural thing, and others say it has to do with thier childhood. I havent done any firsthand research so I dont know.

It is natural occurring feelings. It has nothing to do with childhood I would have to say because I have had both parents, a strong family, and plenty of siblings I can get along with.

That might be a really personal subject so I dont know if I want to go into that but do you have any idea why you are homosexual?

I just am. I can't help it. It is the way I was born.

But from personal experiences I know that God is real. Therefore, the stuff in the bible has to be real. And the bible says that homosexuality isnt how God intended things.

The bible this, the bible that. I do not believe in god. Personal experiences? How about just pure luck. I dodged a bullet in Colombia. Doesn't mean there is a god. Lets take the world. Look at all the suffering and chaos. There is no proof that the "bible has to be real".

That doesnt mean he doesnt care about you. It may sound corny but he loves everyone. Think of the worst, most horrible person you could think of, say hitler, God still loved him even after all that. Its that strong. Of course I dont think that hitler would have been saved unless he had some drastic personality change near the end.

I intended this to be a disscussion, not a heated or insulting argument. So if it becomes one, or you think I am insulting you personally I will stop participating.

On that note I have to go for tonight because I have several tests and I already have a sleep debt.

I don't believe in god. And you are trying to push your beliefs on me. That's not proper debate. I don't think I have anything else to say to you anymore.

ok.ok. to settle it all. god dotn exist. ya know why.

"matter cannot be created nor destroyed" that proves my point. the universe just goes though sequences of phases and thus we were created. a phase.

and dotn argue with me how we got herre. we dotn know and I dont care.

since there is no god. there is no sin or anything. just common sense and courtesy and you will be fine.

and sex before marrage enables you to get more intamate and close and bonds you and your mate. it builds trust in the relationship and also girls dotn want to be stuck with a small penis man. and guys dotn wanna be stuck with a woman who refuses to have sex. thats just how it is a phsycie thats in us all.

and if you refuse it before marrage you obviously dont have much confidence in your partner and it will never work 10/10 times those kinda marrages end up bad and they have bad marrages just to have sex, britney spears and madonna and all those singers belive in teat stupid thing and they have bad marrages just to have sex and "be close to god" ha! what god?

pushing belifs on soemone else isnt good. but however I will say that supporting a wrong lost cause religion is bogus and stupid and leads to a more corrupt society that crumbles with agony. people will belive in deties and lies and idols and not in good moral values and eachother, and love, true pure love.

and gian is right on about this too.

and aliens did create the bible to control us. they even have a video recording device to play "jesus birth" back. the whole thign was a setup to control us and manipulate us.

http://www.jambutty17.freeserve.co.uk/charlie/charlie.html

this page has lots of info and its confirmed true about it. read the part (think its alien fac. or majestic 12) that shows you that religion was created by the aliens to control us

Now as far as aliens creating it.. that's unlikely... but the bible was written by men. And the Da Vinci code is a book I'd recommend you all read.

cool. it is true bout the aliens though. and these problems in the world are population control.

and global warming isnt created by chemicals at all. its a completly natural phase the earth is going though.

It isn't true about the aliens. LOL..

You are right about global warming though. The earth has been far warmer then it is now. Much so.

Back
Top Bottom