My 3DMark03 Benchy!!

I am about 190lbs. I can do that 8-10times or so. I can max out at 340 I believe (once). Leg pressing 430 10-15 times though, I could break all your ribs with one kick. :) I feel like a donkey kicking people, LMAO!! I am 17 BTW (18 in a little over one month).

nice, well i just wont let you kick me then lol, you should be able to max out more than that. i right now can do 275 10 times but 365 once. are you doing bench on a machine or free weights?

Lol, you guys benching over 300 lbs.

What sports do you guys play that require you to bench 300+ pounds???

I bench around 180 many times, but that's because I have to maintain fluidness in my movement. I see all these football players benching 400 and they nasty. They all big and tough looking, but they move like chunks of rocks.

Free Weights. I have used bench, but am not as fond of it as many others are. I might be able to, but who knows, it has been about 4 months since I last lifted.

i rocked 3dmarks. I got 12850- my dual 6600gt's are my downfall i think, and plus i am getting that msi mobo, these should go up with some tweaking, but its still an insane score

lol, my frend leg presses 800+ like 5-10 times, he plays shitloads of soccer tho, i think i bench around 160, 200 max i think, i wigh like .... 140 :)

ya i have afriend that took all the available weights in the wgym, adn had two people sitting on it it was like 900 pounds........and hesonly 5'6

Back
Top Bottom