ATi's SLi is COMING!!

this si a fact..i've seen it on alot of other forums and its on a local computer place's website...ATI AMR is coming...AHAHAHHAHAHAHA DIE NVIDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh everyone hates the dominator its a cycle... First apple ruled in the very start,, then Intel took over... now everyone likes AMD ,, same Nvidia dominated so everyone hates them and goes for ati they do this as a pathetic attempt to be unique to try to be different so they can say, yeah i use amd and ati not the most popular brand.. lol

ComputerWizard said:
Gosh everyone hates the dominator its a cycle... First apple ruled in the very start,, then Intel took over... now everyone likes AMD ,, same Nvidia dominated so everyone hates them and goes for ati they do this as a pathetic attempt to be unique to try to be different so they can say, yeah i use amd and ati not the most popular brand.. lol
HAHAHAHA dude, ATI and NVIDIA are the BIGGEST BRANDS just like amd and intel, amd isnt some sort of company that is "a pathetic attempt to be unique" its just what some ppl prefer, ATI makes pimp cards, if Nvidia didnt have SLI ATI would score higher i bench marks, in fact, if u take a single 6800ultra and the equivilant card of ATI ati would win :) least in the hight end cards, nvidia is good in low end/mid range, but isnt nearly as good as ati in high end cards, now go away

I know but there both huge, but some people are just trying to be different by gettin the not "as" popular brand lol gosh I know Ati and Nvidia are the best brand names lol :D now go away :p ( i knew i would get flamed by amd fanatic! hehe

Back
Top Bottom