Windows on a Apple computer? Is it possible to do?

AMD ZEN said:
Yes, with Virtual PC it is. MAC OSX is "vaguely" stable? HAHAHHAH!! More stable then Windows is. MAC OSX is based on the UNIX architechture, allowing for a generous helping of scripts Lord K. Remember, my knowledge on PCs extends far beyond the borders of just hardware!

dude are you kidding me?

could you stop being such a pretentious person??

You have the biggest case of hubris i have ever seen.

YOu always refer to yourself as the Zen, and how much knowledge you have. I understand that your smart. But please stop repeating it to everyone else.
And sometimes, what you say is wrong.

I also understand that this is the wrong way to tell you, but what else could I have done?? Sent you a PM?? Oh, yes. How wonderfully PM's work. What most moderators don't realize is that PM's don't do much to solve any problem.

I am the Zen, what should I call myself. Besides, I was not going to let Lord K get away with that. I am no dummy at software, I know when he is doing his "I ADORE MICROSOFT AND INTEL CRAPPOLA", so don't flame me about myself. Everyone is wrong sometimes! I am not PERFECT!! And yes, you could have sent a PM and you know it. See, I am an active MOD and I clean out my PMs all the time and answer them all very quickly, so the next time you feel like openly flaming the shit out of me, think for a few seconds, and have the decency to PM me or anyone else for that matter. And my knowledge isn't just on Hardware as Lord K seems to think. So GO AWAY!

Go away?? These are public forums, you don't have the right or the privelege to tell me to do anything.

And I didn't even flame you all that badly. I told you to tone it down, cause your always referring to yourself as the lord of knowledge with computers. And true, your not perfect. Than next time, in a thread where someone proves you wrong, make sure you state that you're wrong, instead of arguing than disappearing.

And send you a PM?? Tell me what that would have done. Please.. What. We will have had a heart-to-heart conversation on why i think yur a head case?? The conversation would have gone similarly to the one that we're having now. And you would not have changed your ways either. So tell me what that would have solved.

At least through this way, i can get my feelings out into the open.

edit:

You know what, forget it.

AMD ZEN said:
Yes, with Virtual PC it is. MAC OSX is "vaguely" stable? HAHAHHAH!! More stable then Windows is. MAC OSX is based on the UNIX architechture, allowing for a generous helping of scripts Lord K. Remember, my knowledge on PCs extends far beyond the borders of just hardware!
Haha; Scripts don't mean stability, scripts have nothing to do with Stability. Unix of course is years old; stability cannot be measured merely by saying its based on Unix. Sun are the only people stupid enough to continue with Unix - and they're having to sell their soul along with their useless software to Open-Source purely to keep their Development Base. Even if it is more stable than Windows, its because it only runs on one platform - one line of processors - one set of codes. That's why it encodes generally faster because the OS has one base. An Apple with the infinate posibilities of a PC would not work. It would not be stable enough to run in production and Steve Jobs would be out of himself.

Well if the little men in your head tell you that in must be true ;)

TibsBeatAll said:
dude are you kidding me?

could you stop being such a pretentious person??

You have the biggest case of hubris i have ever seen.

YOu always refer to yourself as the Zen, and how much knowledge you have. I understand that your smart. But please stop repeating it to everyone else.
And sometimes, what you say is wrong.

I also understand that this is the wrong way to tell you, but what else could I have done?? Sent you a PM?? Oh, yes. How wonderfully PM's work. What most moderators don't realize is that PM's don't do much to solve any problem.
A truely intelligent person knows he knows nothing as they say :D

PMs don't work :D They're only good for administrative problems - and even then here it doesn't count because David never answers PMs only E-Mails.

AMD ZEN said:
I am the Zen, what should I call myself. Besides, I was not going to let Lord K get away with that. I am no dummy at software, I know when he is doing his "I ADORE MICROSOFT AND INTEL CRAPPOLA", so don't flame me about myself. Everyone is wrong sometimes! I am not PERFECT!! And yes, you could have sent a PM and you know it. See, I am an active MOD and I clean out my PMs all the time and answer them all very quickly, so the next time you feel like openly flaming the shit out of me, think for a few seconds, and have the decency to PM me or anyone else for that matter. And my knowledge isn't just on Hardware as Lord K seems to think. So GO AWAY!
Get away with what? Saying Apple is less stable than Windows? :D There's only one place in the world that is disputed and its in an Apple Developer's Conference.

Flaming the Shit out of you? It was a polite comment about the way you come across. Everybody needs to be able to take critism. Its the only way we grow. If you're an active mod - then it doesn't matter where that critism is put to you, because as such your life is ComputerForums and the members are your children. No secrets.

I don't think it is. Why when I comment about Mac on a Thread about Mac does it mean I believe you know nothing about Software? Your inferiority complex is kicking in again. Kill it.

That's not very polite at all. Tibs is a well respected member of Computer Forums.

plague said:
Hey man the Zen is the ZEN! by the way microsoft and intel are crap.
Haha. Is that it... or is that all you're going to fill us in on, and not any details?

TibsBeatAll said:
Go away?? These are public forums, you don't have the right or the privelege to tell me to do anything.

And I didn't even flame you all that badly. I told you to tone it down, cause your always referring to yourself as the lord of knowledge with computers. And true, your not perfect. Than next time, in a thread where someone proves you wrong, make sure you state that you're wrong, instead of arguing than disappearing.

And send you a PM?? Tell me what that would have done. Please.. What. We will have had a heart-to-heart conversation on why i think yur a head case?? The conversation would have gone similarly to the one that we're having now. And you would not have changed your ways either. So tell me what that would have solved.

At least through this way, i can get my feelings out into the open.

edit:

You know what, forget it.
I don't even think it was flaming. It was pointing out something you think Zen does and shouldn't.

He's got a point :D Many times you have cut off bits of my debates and others and just talked about the other points instead. Its not a very honourable thing to do - especially considering the time some people's points take.

?

I try my best :D

Although AMD is great; he seems misguided in his opinons of people (machinery too, but lots of people seem to have that problem :D) recently.

wow... some tension building up...
but anyways, yea it would be awesome if we could install windows on a apple computer, cuz i LOVE apples. I think they are well built, especially the laptops.

Back
Top Bottom