What do you think of America?

anonymus_rex said:
I've been in America a few times and it seems to be a cool country, however there is one thing that annoys me. (Several things really,this is one of them). Lots and lots of people in America are christians, and they seem to beleive inevery word in the bible, which leads to that a lot of Americans dislike gays and stuff like that. You don't come anywhere if you hate people.

Well it is not as bad as muslim countnries.. and it depends on where you live. Los Angeles is just fine... being gay, I do notice things like that.

USA IS the world power although we tend to use force at times. I think some countries hate America, like those middle east nations, because they're jealous of America.

I've lived in the United States all my life and I say it is a okay country, (except for some of our political leaders).

And yes, many people are christian here and the thing I hate about that is presidents bringing religion into office, that just burns me.
But all in all The United States (not america since we are only in North America and are not the whole americas) is a good country with some flaws, but a nice place to live in. I would like to live in Canada though, so I would not have to worry about having to pay for accidents of any kind.

I live in the US. It's a great place to live. I don't exactly love everything about this country, but for the most part, I like it. I visited to many countries, including Germany, UK, Japan, Italy, and Russia, but I think US is definately a better place.

Yeah, there is definately a problem of Christianity getting into the goverment. Nothing big, but small things do happen here and there. Not that that's different anywhere else.. no one is perfect.

I like America. It has its problems, but it is an OK country. I was born in Germany, and so I am more fond of my homeland then here, but America is my second homeland, so I respect it a lot. It is nice living here, but the countryside isn't as pretty as Germany. Germany has the MOST gorgeous areas, much prettier then the US. Germany is old, and very classic, and America is all so new and modern. I like the look of Germany much more! :D

California, Oregon, and Washington (pretty much all of west coast) is nice in general in terms of natural area..

California was nice.. well just the North part of it. Southern California is rather nasty now (except San Diego, which I still like). The nicest country in the world though is Italy, no doubts about it.

I don't know Gian... Germany is very beautiful as well. They came around the same times as far as building go, but many of the larger cities in Germany were started far later. Most structures are still standing, and are much larger and more fantastical, Italy's are gorgeous, but many are in ruins from age, and the ones that are still left standing are very plain (with the exception for a few of the MOST GORGEOUS SITES EVER. I love Europe in General. America is ugly compared to Europe. Germany, Italy, and Spain are all wonderful, and France is also pretty as well.

Back
Top Bottom