Should i go to this high school?

jack22

Fully Optimized
Ok well i am curently in a cheapo public school. There is another school called Academy of Information Technology(AIT). It offers electives in Cisco, programming, and IT itself. I am going to go with my friend to the school next week and shadow him to see how it is. Should i take up this opportunity if i want to continue a carrer in computers?

yes sounds great m8 thats what i am doing now i am going in 2 college for another 3 years i have now been in for 1 year its great m8 you meet alot of people and nice chicks, nether say no to a good carrer.

GD luk if you take this chance.

Umm, why not, it sounds nice. BTW, please start posting in the right sections..... This is a social thread thing. I have moved 5 threads in the last 2 days... I am not mad by any means at you Jack, but just try to reason which section it should fall into. THX. :D

*Takes out Egypt Dark Energy Cold Fusion Cannon (EDECF Cannon)* What are you doing one more time? I didn't catch that.... :mad: LMAO!!

LMAO. I will blast you with my potatoe shooter! BAM(*says like emeril*)

jack22 said:
Ok well i am curently in a cheapo public school. There is another school called Academy of Information Technology(AIT). It offers electives in Cisco, programming, and IT itself. I am going to go with my friend to the school next week and shadow him to see how it is. Should i take up this opportunity if i want to continue a carrer in computers?

That is what I did my senior year of High School and its the best thing that ever happened to me. Go for it.

I can't stand him either ut ack on topic, i am planning to take the cisco and try and get certified.

Back
Top Bottom