My 3DMark03 Benchy!!

triple poster, ok anyway, dual 6800ultra, nothing can touch thin, duduudndddudununudndu cant touch this dudundudnundududn cant touch this.

Well , the only time i have to do anything is when AMD ZEN mises me with his fancy opteron gun, and destorys the universe and i have to conjur up the dead, that bastard. Makes my life so hard.

No, but i hear that The_Necromancer you can play in the game, b/c i was looking for a pic of one and I saw a diablo gaming web site, anyway, NO, i didlike diablo, the Necromancer Idea came from an adalt swim cartoon called Venture Bros, The_Necromancer was a guy in a couple episodes

"Who wants Pizzaaaaaaaa rolls"

zen you have limewire and norton next to each other on desktop, how fitting.

Anyway, awesome score man.

Hey when you take screenshots do u do the prtscn and then copy method?, cuz im loookin for en easier way (maybe something like fraps for regular screens)

Hmm, i need to make a new post in here. this way getting interesting. I will post my new benchies on Sunday for you guys. I'd like to see how Blah Blah's SUPREME FX-55 stacks up against my setup.

Wow!!!!! I can only bench like 290lbs! Holy... That is a lot!!! I can leg press 430lbs, but that is from Judo.

yeah but 290 how manny times? if more that once than you can do more. even then that pretty damn good for a guy in highschool still, when i was 16 i could bench press 225 10 times that might equal to around 275 once, and i can only do 365 once now, but i can do 315 6 times.. now im 25 though.

by the way what do you weigh?

Back
Top Bottom