Ok, hacking a basic server :)

jack22

Fully Optimized
Ok, i am probally changing schools and i want to leave on a high note(at least for me :D) My school's server is windows 2000 with NT. I just want to do something that might prevent the admin or anyone from logging on or anything that might give them a little trouble to fix. I know the risks so please do not post that. I want to have some kind of action in my eartly life. So if you have any suggestions, that would be great. Remeber, the point is to give them a hard time.

Yeah. Here is a suggestion: Forget It.

School hacking is lame. Not to mention that it's not hacking, it's cracking.

Trust me, I know my bit about hacking and security, but I don't mess with schools. These are people who are trying to teach a generation of people. I don't interfere with that.

So.. yeah, I know WHAT you could do (very simple exploit accualy... ), but I'm not telling you, and I hope no one does, because that is just lame.

there's pleanty of ways to sabotage. as rake said it's low just to do it out of spite. that's more vandalism than hacking.

for 1 thats just stupid and two hacking isnt about fucking a system up you may want to accually read what the definition of a true hacker is
google>define:hacker
so sick of seeing these lame questions

BanChan said:
Why don't you just run around naked, much better.

Thats a great, harmless way to go out with a bang.

Find a circuit breaker and turn off the power. Flood the toilets, or steal the TP. There are so many other great somewhat legal things to do.

beat up the network admin... your not going to block the admins from access to their servers lol.. its just not gonna happen.. they have lots and lots of ways of gettin in.. its called security... so your job is to find the admin at your school and kick his arce... goodluck and i hope you get caught and get probation for 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom