Getting me a deal. Please read. (Stickied for 2 hours)

Re: Getting me a deal. Please read.

Zen, this is just living proof for my parents, please, i know, i just need proof.

You can make a huge profit, but sometimes it wont sell, then its a huge loss. If your gonna take that risk, go ahead! But if it does sell, you can probably sell it for like 33% +++ cash!

im gonna say you can sell it for more that 33%, if ur selling to friends then maybe, but if its to strangers u can makes like 40% or more, which is really quite a deal, considering they are still saving money and getting a maticuluosly built system surpassing the average retail sytem by leaps and bounds ( I'll bet best buy only sells 1 amd 64 system:398492348834 p4 systems)

Yeah the joe public just want a pc, they dont know whats cheap and whats not, just put atleast a grand on to the price u made it for and put it on ebay!!

A business requires fiscal management. You have to look at the demand for the product. And yes Ebay is always the best option. Build a PC for $500 (can be done... without monitor) and it sell for $895 on Ebay. Another aspect in business is when you sell a product.. putting a 95 somewhere in the price makes it more psychologically enticing (that's actually proven.. typically at the last two digits of the price).

Hell put it at $700 for a starting bid, and then it will be bound to go up substantially.. I've seen many PCs that I can build for $500 sell for $900 on ebay. Lucky bastards who are selling those are making quite a deal of cash.

Yeah its big money sellin custom built comps, if my carreer as a mechanical enginere fails then I will definitely go into that business. You've got a good idea there jack!!

Unstickied now. That was more like 22 hours... LMAO!! Yeah, build a really cheap PC, or offer a service or start a website like AthlonFX did. Yes Liz (AthlonFX) started her own site and builds custom PCs for people

www.yourdreamsystem.com

Ill check that out. I m going to do my research this time AMD so i dont keep going back anf forth between stuff like i did on the other forum....

I acctualt cant do that since i am not of legal age, i think i need a license too to sell and stuff and accept money and report it for taxes.

Back
Top Bottom