Playstation 3

I have dreamcast and I admit it is good, but Sega Genesis's Gunstar heros provided me with countless hours of fun, the only game that could compete with that from dreamcast was shenmue.

[[The what?]]

The Sega Genesis was a console in the mid 1990's, that was very advanced for its time. It had a very large array of games compared to other consoles at its time.

(I know my consoles, been playing video games since I was 3)

You're comparing a 1990s Console to the Xenon, and Playstation 3? :D Maybe the Nintendo against the Genesis is a reasonable point...

well i work with consoles ps2 my FAV and i did beta test them but the only thing wrong with the PS3 IS NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, the only thing i can think of is the motherboard and the Procsser are currently being made, the CPU in it has alot of cells and the people building it have to test this out threw pc's, just made for testing purpose and the motherboard will respond with the procsser just like 2G ram, i think the motherboard will have built in MEMORY and if XBOX copies then SONY will overtake XBOX with there powers, making every1 buying the PS3 because of the chip set+ the caseing is being MODDED buy lots of people they have got over 1000 pics of the style of the case.

PS3 may be out before 4/2/06, think about it they will have the motherboard devolped in no time the only thing is hard is the memory and the grahpics and that mite be built in the motherboard or may have a dual CPU on the motherboard all together.

I seriously doubt it will be out by February 2006. Its a dreadful time to do it. They'll wait for Christmas, or get it out for Christmas 2005.

Casing for the XBox gets modded, the casing for the Xenon will be - we just don't have anybody like that on here to point it out. The Chipset is special; but its nothing specifically special over the 12-Cored Xenon Processor. Xenon copying Sony, Sony copying Xenon; its impossible to tell during building like this. We will only realise any kind of copying when its released, and one releases an upgrade then the other does it a little later. During the build process its entirely possible both are copying one and other.

Sony must have realized the fact that they got demolished by the X-Box although I still prefer the Playstation. By the way how much do you think the Playstation3 would cost? I mean I don't know alot about processors but over 4 GHz. A Processor over 4GHz hasnt been yet released to the public has it? anyway teh Processor in itself must cost 2 or 300 dollars right?Tell me if im way off :)

Actually, since the Revolution will have the BEST GPU(s) on the Consoles, it will pwn XBOX2. PS3 will have the best processor and features (except for controllers which Nintendo will PWN all!). XBOX2 is going to suck. Its processors will suck (being Intel based) and it will have insufficent amounts of RAM. PS3 and Revolution will be released at almost the same times (if not the same day) so they will go head to head. Mircosoft is FAR TO HASTY. SOny and Nintendo going head to head (Revolution with the best graphics and controllers and PS3 with the best processor and great RAM and feautres like BlueRay [nintendo may have it, but it isn't looking good]) Just like the good old days, before those dumbasses at Microsoft had to butt their big asses into the gaming world and screw everything up. SOny and Nintendo are going to show them what REAL Console Makers can do!

new rumor is, Revolution will have dual GPUs using a newer form of PCIe Express called Revolution Express (Cross Engineered by IBM and ATi) This should make Microsoft nervous. And Nintendo is upping it to dual 2.6GHz PowerPC5s!

God I would totally make fun of the fact that Sony's controllers are alot better than Nintendo's although I own both and the fact that Sony has had that controller for a while although from PS1 to PS2 they made the big modification of changing the color from light grey to black. Althoguh I shall be getting ready for a pwning of that Fire Cannon thingy ma bobber Zen likes. **Takes Cover** "O S*** MY COMP IS AN INTEL!!!!!!!"

Does anyone have an estimate of just what the cell processor on the Sony PS3 will be pricewise.

PS- zen i do agree I hate XBOX! gates should've stuck to computers!

Back
Top Bottom