Playstation 3

No u dont understand, the xbxo 2 will three core each running at 3.5ghz, that equals 10.5 ghz, The ps3 has bnoine core but only runs at 4ghz!!

It will be called the revolution, Amd zen knows tonnes about it, hes written loads in another thread!!

Amd zen doesn't think so and i must admit the revolutions specs are not to be questioned, i think the ps3 will be lacking, it will be between xbox 2 and revolution!!

AMD ZEN said:
Cell is a cool chip!! It has 9 cores as well, so it makes dual core look like babies work! I mean, 4GHz is nothing special, it is NonaCORE!!!!!!! HELLO? did anyone notice that?

BTW, AMD makes chips like the Cell as well, they just are not public YET. As a matter of fact, AMD is making the new chips for the Russian Space Association on their new galatic class Shuttles. Should be interesting. Also AMD makes the chips for the computer control systems and targeting systems of Taiwan's and Japan's TYPHOON nuclear class subs (One Typhoon sub can wipe out 3-5 Nuclear Alpha and Beta class subs from US and UK...)
Xenon has 12 :D

Haha, AMD has worked with Military for ages; most people should know that. Of course.... but if it did it would not last much longer :D So that's pretty useless information and nothing to do with Processing or Chips.

Xbox will get wiped out, I predict (with my esp powers of course) that there will be another monopoly suit against microsoft, which will hinder the performance and/or release of xbox 2. Ps2's cells are going to kick ass, and even if they don't kick ass as much as they wanted them too, Sony still has a much much much larger selection of games, which is a big part of sales.

They've never had a Monopoly case. If you mean the Anti-Trust case its practically sorted in Europe; and its squashed everytime it comes up in America.

Games are a big part of sales. But we all saw Microsoft get 10 Million Sales last year; from only two years out as a Console, straight up from nothing. Playstation 2 sold 56 Million. GameCube sold around 6 Million. Microsoft have learned from the XBox; and most of the new things going into Consoles that wasn't in before are Microsoft's Territory - OSs, Internet, Connectivity... its going to be a whipeout for Nintendo and a kicking for Sony - which are already being kicked by Microsoft in other most close to home areas.

well no matter what happens, all consoles get owned by one company, Sega. And the grandmaster of all consoles is Sega Genesis, end of story.

Back
Top Bottom