Ie

yoyo920

BSOD
hi

when i use any internet browser, the app starts to not respond....when i manage to end the program and try to start it up again, it takes ages!!!! and when it does it does the same thing....after a while

...and when it doesnt respond with control alt delete. after a while of pressig keys it comes to life with loads of task managers lol and a few IEs

anyhelp

You probably have spyware, Run Lavasoft Ad-Aware (Google it) and Mozilla Firefox (Google it).

You could also consider a reformat, Which ios basically just wiping everything of your computer, and starting fresh.

hm........ i already scanned it.... a few spyware called elite or sumthin........ removed it and it still happend.

oh yeh sometimes my sister tells me that some adobe acrobat thing pops up when it crashes.... saying fatal error or something

dunno if that helps

Computergen said:
ahhhhh 2 many hamster avatars!!!!!
Yah, when i saw this thread, i thought it was a spammer & was ready to lock it...Lol

yoyo920 said:
hi

when i use any internet browser, the app starts to not respond....when i manage to end the program and try to start it up again, it takes ages!!!! and when it does it does the same thing....after a while
Well it might be a virus attatched itself to the I.E .exe, viruses are known to do this...are all the CRITICAL UPDATES for it in place ?

If all else scan your whole hhd, or just use Firefox.

Fire fox Browser

yahoo toolbar for Firefox

Back
Top Bottom