microsoft and linux

i started one of these, it is linux vs windows in the operating systems section, i presonally prefer linux over windows, but i havent had much experience with it yet, i find the office documents much easier to use than microsoft office.

yes i have, i find that it is far easier to use than word and excel, they are rubbish and i dont like microsoft's activation rubbish, i have activated word about 9 times and it still comes up with please activate your prduct every time i open up word, it is the biggest piece of c*** i have ever used, p.s. it is not an illegal download and i do not have any viruses, according to all the antivirus & spy/adware things that i have got. i personally find open office much easier to use than microsoft.

Its probably easier because it has the appearance, power and usefulness of Office 2. :D Short of 'HTML Document' which didn't exist then Office 2 and it have many similarities. At best it has the tools of Office 7.

Nah, open office is better in some ways. For one thing.. it's fucking FREE.

Some software for nothing will always be better then some software for money.

i find it easier to use as well, it doesnt come up with the please activate product rubbish every time i open it up, i phoned up microsoft and they said that i had to buy another version of microsoft word, what a load of assholes. they said that it had already been activated and that it could not beactivated again, i have activated it about 9 times but it still comes up with the same crap every time i open it up, for this as well as how easy open office writer is to use i prefer open office, also yes i agree, it is better because it is free as well.

also Internet explorer is a load of trash, it is slower to load pages than firefox and it has no adblock function that works properley. firefox is a MUCH better web browser than IE, also it does not have a password rember function for when you log into a wireless network, it is soo annoying to have to keep on logging into the network and typing the user name nad password every time you want to go onto the internet, firefox automatically remembers the password for you, it is a much better browser

I really do not see what the big deal of Mozilla Firefox is I have used it for a while looked at all of its features and frankly I dont care if it has a "Pop-Up Blocker!!!!" Download SP2 and get the builtin pop up blocker for IE which blocks popups that firefox didnt.

Back
Top Bottom