Aussies, post here!

yeah and kingswood 1tonners with beautiful 351ci V8's.... *drools* thats what im wanting! not that im a cowboy.... they just do up quite nice and sound oooohhhhhh soooooo sweeeeettt... theyre like s3x on wheels!!! sorry!

anyway great to meet so many Aussies, didnt know that there were so many of us!!! ITS AN INVASION!!!

Oh and mixx... i can get to the underground here... i have lots of "contacts". just finnishing school, i face one of 2 options with my interests and talents, join the military or the underground... both look pretty damned good atm!!!

Assassin_666 you sound like a real redneck bogan, lol i'm just messin with ya. I like my jap cars, though a nice v8 wouldn't go astray. But i'll stick to my skyline no not the r32 skyline that every dickhead owns the r31 it's a real sleepa.

Assassin_666 said:
yeah and kingswood 1tonners with beautiful 351ci V8's.... *drools* thats what im wanting! not that im a cowboy.... they just do up quite nice and sound oooohhhhhh soooooo sweeeeettt... theyre like s3x on wheels!!! sorry!

anyway great to meet so many Aussies, didnt know that there were so many of us!!! ITS AN INVASION!!!

Oh and mixx... i can get to the underground here... i have lots of "contacts". just finnishing school, i face one of 2 options with my interests and talents, join the military or the underground... both look pretty damned good atm!!!

I hear ya, i hear ya...Gotta have contacts man, that's where it is.

redneck i would be... one of those skitzo ones though! i prefer the term psycho though, much more descriptive of my... talents and... interests!

ive found a 1tonner that i might be able to get, its got a great body, checkerplate tray, rollbar, nice mags on the wheels. beauty car, and i dont think the guy uses it either! but that is cuz it has cobwebs under the bottom of it and 2 flats at the front!!!! but meh, i can get them fixed!. be a helluva lot cheaper than buing a crap one and doing it up thats for sure!!!, dunno what size donk shes got in her, hope its a V8! but if its a straight 6 then im not too worried, still got enough power for me and then a bit!!! tell u what though, once i lay claim to her, ill take her over to the industrial estate nearby and do some circle work, go back and take pics the next morning n post them for yas all to see!!!! thats when i get it thoughh, could be a few months, maybe 8months, not sure!

Back
Top Bottom