What do you think of America?

I still no. Everyone has a damn right to make a choice. I strongly DO NOT BELIEVE ANY HUMAN WANTS TO HAVE RULE IMPOSED ON THEM. I'm not ever changing my views on that. That is a fundamental factor of my beliefs. The Iraqis obviously proved me right, overwhelmingly.

I have visited the us on several occasions and I liked the whole feel of the place, people were helpful and nice. However maybe if i was to stay there longer or visit a diferent place I would probably see the bad side!!!! That would be the same with the government, if i researched into it I would probabaly find its bad side, however every country has downfalls, I know that the u.k. (where I live) has an asshole of a prime minister!! Thats my two cents!

I've been in America a few times and it seems to be a cool country, however there is one thing that annoys me. (Several things really,this is one of them). Lots and lots of people in America are christians, and they seem to beleive inevery word in the bible, which leads to that a lot of Americans dislike gays and stuff like that. You don't come anywhere if you hate people.

David do you have a state that you had in mind ?

if i had a choice of city to live in: it would probably be LAS VEGAS...

That is one Mega-live city, and the all you can eat buffets for only $3.00 dollars, that's freaking awsome.

No wonder everyone goes out to eat in that city...

Giancarlo said:
There is some corruption in every country, in any company. But the corruption in this country is far minimal compared to other countries. Democracy works among the whole planet.. every single human deserves the right to choose just as much as you do.

Well yeah, they deserve every bit of it. But, sometimes they don't have the choice because their situation doesn't allow it.

~mr mixx~ said:
David do you have a state that you had in mind ?

if i had a choice of city to live in: it would probably be LAS VEGAS...

That is one Mega-live city, and the all you can eat buffets for only $3.00 dollars, that's freaking awsome.

No wonder everyone goes out to eat in that city...

Not to mention all those hot girls you can pick up. LOL :D

Back
Top Bottom