Fun and objective views wanted...dork topic :)

Perhaps you want to watch TV on your PC? A TV Tuner card might be nice. If it was a high end machine, I would use that extra slot for an exhaust blower.

You could use the 3.5 inch bay to house a small hamster cage!!! lol joke!!! You could get a dvd burner, they have become very useful for info and dl'ed films!!!! I wouldn't bother with an exhaust blower in the pci slot, u only use ur pc for office and stuff its hardly gonna overheat!!

ardy89 said:
You could use the 3.5 inch bay to house a small hamster cage!!! lol joke!!! You could get a dvd burner, they have become very useful for info and dl'ed films!!!! I wouldn't bother with an exhaust blower in the pci slot, u only use ur pc for office and stuff its hardly gonna overheat!!
a dvd burner is 5.25 inch silly, so that wouldnt work, for the 3.5 inch i would go with a new hdd, mebbe 120 gig? partition into 3 40gig, then the pci i would put nothing cuz its worthless
unless there is a way to have 2x sound cards working at same time, then i would go out and buy 2 audigy 2 zs or wutever the 7.1 cards are, and make a 14.2 sound system all over the room :)

Back
Top Bottom