Question: Sysytem Restore

Rizzit

Solid State Member
Ok.... I need serious help. My brother keeps track of anything and evrything thats installed on the computer (yes... i dont have my own-thats any good, so i use the family one.) I can't install games, and can't download nething... hell... i can't even unplug the computer without my brother in the room. Don't ask why he's that way... im a friggin IT technician at my school... so anyway.... Whenever i do installm stuff, he always finds out... he actaully searches the harddrive andf evrything every week. Thats no the problem... i know how to hide files. The problem, is he also checks system restore... and you know how it creates a restore point every time u install something. I tried looking up how to delete certain restore points, but it says you can only delete all but the most recent ones. If I did that, my bro would obviously notice. So, if anyone here knows what I can do... please enlighten me.
THNX

-Rizzit

Turn system restore off, this isnt advised because u cant restore it, but it stops ur bro beeing nosey!!

er

... the only problem is when i turn system restore off.... it deletes all the restore points, so when i turn it back on... their all gone...

Thats the problem, the only way i can think of ould be to go into the registry or summat, i dont much on that soz!!

Back
Top Bottom