What do you like?

Re: Sticky: What do you like?

Sound Remastering, Playing video games, Helping people..

computers, loving my adam hubby, being silly, being happy here at my apartment simple, being a housewife, being crazy, having some, getting some, decorating, etc.... and having spring fever insanely prfusely! yaya! and the pool here opens liek in march so ill be the first one in!

The usual stuff a lad does 'wink wink' and going to watch hull city play football, playin video games, stressing out about my computer (coz it never works, its become a habbit), playin Halo2 on live, gamertag = toxicneo!!!! Thats about it, oh and cars, I love my cars, anyone from the u.k. should spend their sunday nights watching top gear, jeremy clarkson is the funniest man i know!!

Spurs football club, computers, fishing, voluntary work at an animal sanctuary, also learning to drive......first lesson on friday!! i do watch top gear ecery sunday night, it is brilliant!

Computers, Track, Cross country, School, Politics/social science (to a certain degree), and of course, girls. :)

hmmm, well at the moment its computers (and the associated games), then itd be weapons, swords and axes and knives mostly, but guns and explosives too! then i guess i like working out, getting fit and building muscle. i was once a scrawny little worm, now i actually have some muscle about me... not a lot (well i dont think so but ive been told otherwise by a friend) but enough to be useful.

Computers, Guitar, Music, Paintball, building things... you know like toy cars with model rocket engines attached, and things that explode, etc.

woah creatign forums is hard!

knwo anyone who lives in an archstone apartment or any of thier affiliates?

Back
Top Bottom