Favorite Foods

jac006 said:
yessssssss... indeed. i love eel. sushi just pwns! espeically las vegas rolls. dude. shrimp in the middle with other goodies, sushi rice and eel on top, with fried tempra on top. emmmmmmmmmm....
Eel!

Shrimp!

Sushi!

Nasty :D

cheesy pasta, garlic bread, pickled onion crisps.. umm.. yep!

Fish put me off in general but the idea of it not cooked; or whatever strange Jap way of preparing it they have, just doesn't sound too pleasant. Then of course shrimp... aren't very large or filling and again fishy - Eel is another fishy nasty thing.

trout is the best fish, when it is fresh (within an hour of catching) it is the nicest thing that i have ever eaten. How can you not like fish?!! i would not be able to eat eels, having caught and handled them i will never be able to eat them, they are beautiful fish!!

I don't mind Trout, I'll eat Haddock... and Cod... but I just don't like the idea of any other kind of fish or fish with skin on even under the Batter. An inner fear of Seaweed :D

Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Mc Flurry, Mmmmmmmmmm. Goodbye everyone, im going to buy a Mc Flurry, thats 99p well spent.

Oh god. McDonalds is arguably one of the worst places to eat. It's SO gross. Don't believe me? Go and rent this movie called, "Super Size Me".

Wasn't that one where a guy only ate McDs for thirty days and had to stop by the 15 because he had liver failure or something? Gross.

Back
Top Bottom