Spongebob

Giancarlo

Banned
Can you believe those fundamentalist christians who said Spongebob promotes homosexuality? I can't believe them.. they are crazy.. homosexuality has nothing to do with Spongebob. What's your opinion on this subject?

Spongebob is one funny character, i never heard of anything like that before, but My son loves Spongebob.

what do u mean "what do you expect they're christians"? don't bash christians because i'm a christian and most christians aren't weird enough to think spongebob is promoting homosexuality. only a hand full of christians are fanatical like that

alot of them assume crap of alot of people, they think everythings evil or "the devil" and bash disabled and handicapped all the time. at the 15 soem churches ive been to theyve bashed handicapped people and people with any kid of deformaties as "devils work" and stuff like that.

im disabled and they bashed me outright infront of 200 people! moist churches I go to do that.

they also encourage young people to have babies at early ages to "grow the church" and make it seem glamourus and "blessing" to have one so other girls do this.

also they have hurt alot of people, accusign them of being witches and such and hanging them

also they are afrid of change and fear the different.

I normally stay out of religious aruguments but this has brought me to it.

no more will be said.

WTF? That is so f*&^$ How does Spongebob promote homosexuality? Just be cause he's SOOO happy all the time? Wow...this just shows how stupid some people are.

Back
Top Bottom