Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

yeah, back on track now.

ATi and nVidia are going dual core as well for their next series as well. This should be good!

AMD ZEN said:
Kerry was stupid as well... They both are stark raving fools. Clinton was a good President. His morals sucked, but he was a very good Pres. Regan was also very very good, as was FDR and Cleveland. Jefferson was the first REALLY GOOD PRESIDENT HOWEVER.
ewxcatly if clinton were to run again id vote. he was very close to getting us outta debt and stopping wars. he actually did a good job and helped with the .com thing as well.

and bush dotn know shit about computers or anything for that matter.

and so what if a president slept with who? I dont and nethewr should anyone else, its thier personal life, let it be. Did it affect our country directly. no. so it wasnt a big deal. the media just dotn knwo when to keep thier mouths shut.

Go Kerry? He lost in the 2004 election, by quite a big margin.

AMD ZEN said:
With Bush at the front, yeah, it is pretty bad. I would rather live in Russia. Russia is becoming a SUPERPOWER once again. It is scary how quickly their country is becoming MASSIVELY WEALTHY again. They have enormous amounts of growth due to their HUGE oil reserves and wells. They are unstopable, and they deserve to rule the World after the financial Hell and governmental horrors they have been forced to go through.. I love Russia, and am very happy for them! :D

Russia is not become massively wealthy.. for one its economy is closing up again and its economy is slowing. They don't have enormous amounts of growth. Their economy had two or three good years, but is in a bit of trouble right now because of economic problems. And the US economy is growing. How the heck can you guys say Bush is pretty bad? Sheesh.. the US economy is in a boom stage right now.

Bush is pretty smart. Clinton was very close of getting "us outta debt and stopping wars"? Hardly. He launched several wars, including one in Yugoslavia. He also launched attacks against Iraq in 1998. Clinton was a horrible president. Also presidents don't run the economy, the private sector does.

Bush don't know shit about computers? How would you know that? Have you ever met the guy?

You people need to take a break with politics.

Pres bush is a very intelligent man, considering his iq is 90 kerry is at like 160, AND HE WON, i think bush severly deserves to be pres. even tho i live in Canada, and no know knows who our president is (trick question we have a prime minister)

like IQ matters anymore they say jessica simpsons is 160 or something! ha! whatever!

Okay forget it, if they say that about Jessica Simpson.. IQ tests no longer have credibility.

ther is a difference between IQ and common sense remember...maybe she is very smart but doesnt have much common sense..

Back
Top Bottom