Gallery: Cases

This case is gorgeous! I will have RED Cold Caths in it as well as well as some custom modding in RED. SO Liz, it will be RED AND SILVER AS WELL. Just you wait!

Well, my parts are due in tomorrow and Thursday (except for Liquid cooling which should be here Friday or Saturday, so Sunday I should have it up and running at max with OCing and installations completed. Then I will post some AWESOME benchies from AquaMark3 and 3Dmark03/05 and PCMark04.

man i didnt noe u were getting water cooling, well thats amazing, cuz ur one of the only people that could handle the installation

it really isn't that hard to perform. You just insert the water cooling pump and controller, connect the tubes up, and then CAREFULLY fill the tank with 10% acetone, 40% antifreeze solution, and 50% water. WALLAH!! Liquid cooling at its finest!

Ill get my new system when I ahve a nicer desk more deserving to sit that nice 64 bit system on! im sitting my current system on one of those big long office folding tables. my ohter desk was cheap particle board and it broke before we got it out of the old place.

no more particle board crap. were buying real wood desks!!

lol, how often do u have to freeze the mixture? just that once then it lasts untill the water cooling goes out?

Back
Top Bottom