AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
trance565 said:
lol, sell ur comp, build another, sell it for more than u bought it repeat, untill u have lots of $$$$
Eactly what i am going to do. I just have to convince my parents that i can make money off of it. I should start a thread saying that you cn make money off a new, unused computer and show it too them.

You and me both. My Dad is gonna shit when he sees how much I spent on this PC.... :D

Then I just have to prove I can build an SLi right and not have anything go wrong with it. BTW, I ordered a GOOD LIQUID COOLING SYSTEM for $89!! It is really really nice one, and is for CPU and GPU!

$99 isn't actually that bad for water cooling... though I would never touch water cooling.. I don't want a sprinkler in my computer.

no kidding, water cooling does a fantastic job but a heatsink and some fans can come close to the preformance of water cooling, with NO risk of a swimming pool in ur pc

yeah , water cooling for a pc is nice and i wouldnt mind having it, but i see as an unecessary part of a comp. and as blah blah said a few fans and heatsinks give you about the same performance :D

antech ..... phase change ..... mmmm lol i want one of their server things, cool the entire case to like ... -5C, everything in the case == run wonderfully, and oc ur gfx card like crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom