Playstation 3

jr! i pwn u all, lol and intell has nothing to do with ps3 who ever mentioned that intel didnt make 4ghz cpus

Cell is a cool chip!! It has 9 cores as well, so it makes dual core look like babies work! I mean, 4GHz is nothing special, it is NonaCORE!!!!!!! HELLO? did anyone notice that?

BTW, AMD makes chips like the Cell as well, they just are not public YET. As a matter of fact, AMD is making the new chips for the Russian Space Association on their new galatic class Shuttles. Should be interesting. Also AMD makes the chips for the computer control systems and targeting systems of Taiwan's and Japan's TYPHOON nuclear class subs (One Typhoon sub can wipe out 3-5 Nuclear Alpha and Beta class subs from US and UK...)

I didn't say intel had anything to do with it. I said that Intel hadnt even marketed their 4.0

AMD ZEN said:
Cell is a cool chip!! It has 9 cores as well, so it makes dual core look like babies work! I mean, 4GHz is nothing special, it is NonaCORE!!!!!!! HELLO? did anyone notice that?

BTW, AMD makes chips like the Cell as well, they just are not public YET. As a matter of fact, AMD is making the new chips for the Russian Space Association on their new galatic class Shuttles. Should be interesting. Also AMD makes the chips for the computer control systems and targeting systems of Taiwan's and Japan's TYPHOON nuclear class subs (One Typhoon sub can wipe out 3-5 Nuclear Alpha and Beta class subs from US and UK...)
lol, u kno wut a ssbn is? nuclear sub with 24 hell fire nuclear missles? 8 wareheads per missle, and we have 8 of those subs, lol dun talk about a little japanese boat takin out out subs, plus lol, jap dun have but mebbe 1 or 2, plus the ssbn can take out ..... half of asia with less than half its missles

way to much $$, i've never liked sony or playstation...

thats why microsoft pwns with the XBOX, they finally did something right!!

but lets not turn this into another microsoft thread..

the xbox next will own anything that comes on to the market

they are using custom ATI chips and a 3 core 3.5ghz or higher IBM PowerPC

PS3 will get its arse kicked all over the place my the next box

ummmm 9 core 4ghz is better than the 3 core 3.5ghz, plus, i believe ps3 is using ati also, cuz their psX, the newest ver of ps2 that comes with dvd burner and what not already has a new ati gfx core

Sony has got to realize that they have to compete with the new XBox. If Sony jacks up their price like that, everyone will want to buy the alternative lower priced game console. But I think Sony isn't that stupid and they will come out with a stripped down version of the Playstation3 that will have similar pricing with the XBox and still have kickass performance. Just make all the other components add-ons for the PS3 to expand gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom