AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, correct me if i am wrong but in 64-bit, isnt the AMD twice as fast as a P4. 'Cuz the price comparision of preformance and price between AMD and Intel is amazing. I paid 220 for my heater when i could have gotten a better AMD chip

Haha, not really worth it. Wait until the end of the year and buy a new PC then; otherwise you're buying an old range only months before a new one is released. It will decrease in value ten fold.

Ok, ill think about that, i just LOVE building pc's though. It is SO fun.(dont ask)

Lol; perfectly reasonable to enjoy building PCs :D But you can do that and get back resources put in, you don't need to rebuild a PC that's fine for the moment. And then you can perhaps build a Dual-Cored VIIV at the end of the year, or indeed a [laughs] 'Toledo'.

Yea but see i am in high school and the only fun at home i can have is building. And i have no source of income and currently broke so i was going to sell my pc and just a build a different one, mayby even cheaper.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol; perfectly reasonable to enjoy building PCs :D But you can do that and get back resources put in, you don't need to rebuild a PC that's fine for the moment. And then you can perhaps build a Dual-Cored VIIV at the end of the year, or indeed a [laughs] 'Toledo'.

You laugh at the Toldeo why??? It is going to slaughter the stupid VIIV just like the FX-55 slaughters the P4 3.56GHz Extreme Ed. Intel can't hope to win with their Smithfield design, and moron can slap two Pentium4s together and call it dual core, but AMD will be using silicon interconnects to aid in their dual core setup.. Go away with your evil Intel!

lol, sell ur comp, build another, sell it for more than u bought it repeat, untill u have lots of $$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom