Old Word Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Word Association

dunno who they are -> people that listen to the top 40 crap all the time and know the little pop bands because they are mindless idiots who go with the charts and so on and so forth. brittney spears enthusiasts (those who like her for her music and not body!) and *Nsync n backdoor boys n all those dumb teen bands that people with good music taste cannot stand! aka teeny boppers!

people that listen to the top 40 crap all the time and know the little pop bands because they are mindless idiots who go with the charts and so on and so forth. brittney spears enthusiasts (those who like her for her music and not body!) and *Nsync n backdoor boys n all those dumb teen bands that people with good music taste cannot stand! aka teeny boppers! - > Also the morons who use Intel Celeron Processors for the most part....

hahahahahaha, AMD ZEN u put tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at that one!!!!

Also the morons who use Intel Celeron Processors for the most part.... -> why intel is so popular!

why is intel so popular - > people who dont think for themselves, ones who just go with what other people, people who are no different than any other mindless person... (btw go amd, did i mention that here)

people who dont think for themselves, ones who just go with what other people, people who are no different than any other mindless person... (btw go amd, did i mention that here) -> yup amd is way better than intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom