Longhorn download?

CarpeNoctem said:
Actually Longhorn was at beta 6 months ago.
Microsoft didn't have a Beta Version 6 months ago; MSDN users had Alpha Versions then. You are getting the two mixed up :D When Microsoft has Betas, MSDN Customers will get them and then we will know there have been Beta Versions made. While there certainly are Beta-Level versions now at Microsoft if you're working off versions 6 months ago they will be Alphas.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Microsoft didn't have a Beta Version 6 months ago; MSDN users had Alpha Versions then. You are getting the two mixed up :D When Microsoft has Betas, MSDN Customers will get them and then we will know there have been Beta Versions made. While there certainly are Beta-Level versions now at Microsoft if you're working off versions 6 months ago they will be Alphas.

You know what LK, i probably threw everyone off here...Maybe it is an Alpha that i have...I don't know , i have'nt got around to getting it installed...:p

it's is a legal site as long as the torrent that you are downloading is legal ie open source like linux distros, but no otherwise everything else on it is illegal

dreamweaverdude said:
it's is a legal site as long as the torrent that you are downloading is legal ie open source like linux distros, but no otherwise everything else on it is illegal

Be carefull with that if you are worried about getting caught. Not every linux distro is free. A lot of the commercial distros have versions of there OS that is not free and illegal to dl. So I would recommend dl distros from a legit site.

Linux is free; therefore it is your right as a Linux User to Download it.

Yeah; Microsoft said they are on schedule for a Public Beta version early in the second quarter. Probably April/May. Hopefully. Beta 1 will be a great difference from the Alpha FX gave us.

Sorry, I don't mean like suse pro or anything just the versions of linux that you are allowed for free, which is a vast majority of them.

i think is because the most hardware companys havent put out many 64 drivers yet or support

I can download the longhorn beta legitimatly and legally...

of course I'm not going to let you have my dot net passport that will let you sign into the msdn downloads section.

Back
Top Bottom