ATi's SLi is COMING!!

ok i was wondering if ATI patented their design because that would chew at Nvidia's ass for a while hee hee hee. How much are these supposed to cost??? i was planning on getting a SLI mobo but screw that if ATI is coming out with one. the x850pe is very expensive around me about $300-$400 more than the x800. wouldn't two x800 beat dual 6800's? if not would it be able to play any game out right now without any problems

AMD ZEN said:
How about we just blow up their head engineer and business coordinators who are focusing on high end only? I get another chance to use the dark energy cannon!!
uhhh, lol then who would make the mid range cards??? with no engi? lol we can just slap his ass around a bit, and teh x800 is about 500 i think, u can get the x850 XT PE for the same price if u serch for it on FROOGLE.com :) SO GO LOOK!

AGHHH! The darkness is covering all that once was good!!! AHHHHH!!! The world shall perish into the dark ages, where ATI and his ugly and stupid dominions will rule the world with an iron fist! But, there will be resistance! nVIDIA shall prevail! MWAHAHA!!! The nVIDIA revolution shall soon arrive! AHAHA!!! And I've gone wacko! AHAHAHahhaha.....LOL Too much sugar for me!

sry, but ati has finally pulled out its atom bomb, nvidia has its main task force in hiroshima.... uh oh... can u say .... ATI WINS!!!!

The nVIDIA Underground Resistance will have a Guerilla War! WE SHALL PREVAIL! AHAHAH!

I'm not talking about the Vietnam war.

EDIT>>> BTW the US pulled out anyways. So technically no one really won. Even though the VC and teh NVA got their asses kicked, Communism still established itself (although Communism is a bad thing).

ahhh i believe ati is a canadian based company...MUHAHAHAHA GO CANADA, the much sexy version of the USA with less guns

Back
Top Bottom