How to find out what core you have?

AmishRebel

Baseband Member
I just received my processor today AMD Athlon 3500 and I was wandering how to make sure they sent me the right thing. I ordered the 90nm winchester core but I dont see anything mentioning the core on the box or in the book. The invoice says it is but is there any other way to check.

Yeah i have the same problem, My bro wants to know what core he has, its a 3500+ AMD bouaght it late AUG, how do you tell.

+++crayzboost your sig is 7 line long 5 is limit.

crayzboost said:
i know, but im a rebel!!

lol i thought only my friends and I said that...good to see a rebel still around, although hippies were rebels and look at them now

im a rebel, i took one of those littles quiz things that ppl randomly make, lol i was %201 of dif things total so im 2.01 ppl, anyways im 44% rebel, 38% gangsta

AmishRebel said:
I just received my processor today AMD Athlon 3500 and I was wandering how to make sure they sent me the right thing. I ordered the 90nm winchester core but I dont see anything mentioning the core on the box or in the book. The invoice says it is but is there any other way to check.

There's only 2 cores for the 3500+, the Winchester and the Newcastle. Use CPU-Z to check...it's FREE!

money_man said:
lol i thought only my friends and I said that...good to see a rebel still around, although hippies were rebels and look at them now

i know where the hell are they now? i see them up on monroe ave alot, here in rochester,ny monroe ave is known for hippies and the like..

good i really wanted to know what core my AMD 3500+ was as well and looked through the manual and all that and coulndt find anything either. Thanks for the tip. Does EVEREST Home Edition do the saem thing, i already have that installed i have to check through that.

Back
Top Bottom