War talk continued...

You are far from the facts. Your biases prevent you from stating them.

tha_bommer said:
I'm just saying... America is not the greatest country in the world... They've had their share of these incidents... I'm sure that by the people responsible being prosecuted is really going to make those people forget what happened to them, and make their countries forgive their actions...

You speak incorrectly. America is the largest economy in the world. As far as culture goes, I'll say that Italy is.. but that's a different word of "greatness". And it is all subjective, not objective. Those responsible for these crimes were prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and the United States has apologized for these abuses.

I know if sum1 killed my gf and was put behind bars for it I wouldnt just sit back and say "he/she had what was coming to them"
I would still be pissed at them.

No kidding. But the individual actions of soldiers does not equate that of the entire nation and its military.

And last... Giancarlo, I am not looking for enemies. I'm just stating facts.
If I, or anyone else on this forum find anything against Canada.... POST IT!

Your biases prevent you from stating the facts. I've seen what nonsense you have posted (the I'm sorry website). You are far from open minded. I'm the one who is open minded. I examine the facts and only the facts.

Prove me wrong with cold hard fact. Anyone is welcome to.

I've just did, repeatably.

Yes I realize the weapons could have been moved before America got there, and even before the UN got there.. Does it mean for sure they were evacuated...? No.

Anything I missed?

There were heavy movements between Iraq and Syria the last few months of Saddam's rule. That's undeniable. They have actual reconnassiance photos of this.

You know what Giancarlo... how bout this..
You are 100% right.
about everything...
and I am 100% wrong...
Settled?

*sigh*

Okay I really want to end this. I have my opinions you have your opinions. I agree to disagree.

wait can it be!!?!?!!??!?!?!!?!???? somethign was agreed upon in a thread labeled "war talk continued..." because the first war talk was locked b/c of disagreements. wow what a great day

Yes... an agreement on a continuation of a locked thread that was locked for disagreements...

Now this is an agreement on this topic...
There are still many more to discuss... like what makes Canada crap?
Perhaps cold hard fact?
Maybe just opinion.
May the future here in cf tell.

personally i like Canada. Maybe it's because I am Canadian... maybe its something else... probably not but maybe.

Back
Top Bottom