War talk continued...

HEY! I'm from Canada! The government may be a bunch of idiots, but the country itself is really nice (very good for tourists).

I'm just saying... America is not the greatest country in the world... They've had their share of these incidents... I'm sure that by the people responsible being prosecuted is really going to make those people forget what happened to them, and make their countries forgive their actions...
I know if sum1 killed my gf and was put behind bars for it I wouldnt just sit back and say "he/she had what was coming to them"
I would still be pissed at them.

It's just that I'm saying all these other countries aren't evil for these actions while America is perfect and clean...
All nations have had their share.

No land on the planet is perfect, and none ever will be.

And last... Giancarlo, I am not looking for enemies. I'm just stating facts.
If I, or anyone else on this forum find anything against Canada.... POST IT!
It honestly won't offend me. I'm open minded.
I also don't think that everything I hear is 100% fact... I wasn't there to see it all firsthand. I'm stating what I know. Prove me wrong with cold hard fact. Anyone is welcome to.

Yes I realize the weapons could have been moved before America got there, and even before the UN got there.. Does it mean for sure they were evacuated...? No.

Anything I missed?

HEY! I'm from Canada! The government may be a bunch of idiots, but the country itself is really nice (very good for tourists).

Victoria is an awesome city.. loved it.

tha_bommer said:
Giancarlo:

And the American forces never raped any POWs in the history of America??

they've never had any prisoners being brutally beaten by american soldiers...

Lindie Englund pointing at the naked iraqi prisoner...

Charles Graner was supposedly responsible for the torture of the iraqi prisoners... Electrocution, dogs, etc.

Those two are an insult to our military. They deserve to go to hell (even jail is letting them off easy). They have scarred our military's pride.

rakedog said:
Whoa.. you might want to watch it AMD Zen.

By the way.. I'm not sure if you guys know this.. but I'm wondering, what helicopters does the current military use? Since we touched upon the topic of Black Hawk Down, I was wondering.. I do believe they still use Black Hawks for some things...

And what do other nations use?

Black Hawks are in heavy use for sure. The military current uses several:

AH-1 Super Cobras:

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/ah-1.htm

"AH-1G: Initial production model in 1966
AH-1S: Upgraded 1960s produced aircraft in late 1980s to the standard TOW carry-ing version.
AH-1P: A set of AH-1S aircraft fitted with composite rotors, flat plate glass cockpits, and NVG capabilities.
AH-1E: A set of AH-1S aircraft upgraded with the Enhanced Cobra Armament System incorporating the universal turret, 20-mm gun, automatic compensation for off-axis gun firing, and weapon management system.
AH-1F: Current standard Cobra. Also referred to as the “Modernized Cobra”. Incorporated all past upgrades. "

The newer E and F variants are in use mostly.

OH-6A Little Bird (Heavy use in Somalia):

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/oh-6.htm

What is most note worthy is the hellish armaments on this little helicopter:

"2 - M134 7.62-mm 6x barrel, Gatling type twin MG pods
2 - M260 2.75-in Hydra 70 rocket pods (7 or 12 each)
2 - .50 cal MG pods
2 - M75 40-mm grenade launchers
2 - MK19 40-mm grenade launcher
2 - TOW missile pods (2 each)
2 - Hellfire ATGM
2 - Stinger AAM"

AH-64 Apache:

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/ah-64.htm

This is the most famous helicopter is US military service.. read more info on the site.

Computergen said:
shit not another arguement of countries damn my post was a waste of time seeing as how it didnt help whatsoever

Was that in reply to my post or the anti-canadian post above?
Just wondering.

rakedog said:
Victoria is an awesome city.. loved it.

yeah, Victoria is nice! I wanna go to Quebec someday...my sis went and showed some pics...I'm like whooaaaa the city's walls were really nice, and the mountains were a nice backdrop.

Back
Top Bottom