War talk continued...

AMD ZEN said:
Then stop insulting my HOME COUNTRY eh? If you agree to that and stick to war talk, I will stop insulting you.... And don't go blaming me for crap I didn't do, presumptions are stupid.

I'm criticizng your home country. I'm from Spain. And the criticism I have of the Spanish government is huge. It is bigger then anything of Germany. I'm not insulting my own home country. So please don't make assumptions about what I said. You call people names and insult others, that's what you do and I directed that to David Lindon.

Seriously. Even when me and Gian were battling between each other, it wasn't this bad!

AMD ZEN said:
Oh trust me Mixx, this is far from over. Giancarlo wants to keep his cool by not flaming me... I get it. I'll leave this thread alone.... .Trust me. But, I will be watching for ANYTHING to ban him with. :D

If you keep this up, you'll probably lose your moderatorship duties, I'm talking to David Lindon right now and this time I have more evidence to back my claims about you.

You morons, Airiox locked it! Dont U DARE BLAME ME YOU LITTLE BITCHES!!

Whoa.. you might want to watch it AMD Zen.

By the way.. I'm not sure if you guys know this.. but I'm wondering, what helicopters does the current military use? Since we touched upon the topic of Black Hawk Down, I was wondering.. I do believe they still use Black Hawks for some things...

And what do other nations use?

Holy crap can you guys get a life? This is a forum. Let things go.

Bye Thread. Dont open another one of these.

Dont lock it. I am monitoring it. Let them have their fun and talk of war. I am finished with Gian. I will just be a silent predator. Have a nice night all!

Giancarlo:
Al Jazeera network is by far the most non-credible source you could ever quoted, in fact they were banned from Iraq for staunchly biased reporting against the Iraqi Republic. American POWs receiving medical help? The ones captured by Saddam during the beginning of the war? They weren't receiving medical help. Including one Jessica Lynch who was raped by capturors. The US did not violate the Geneva convention.

And the American forces never raped any POWs in the history of America??

they've never had any prisoners being brutally beaten by american soldiers...

Lindie Englund pointing at the naked iraqi prisoner...

Charles Graner was supposedly responsible for the torture of the iraqi prisoners... Electrocution, dogs, etc.

tha_bommer said:
Giancarlo:

And the American forces never raped any POWs in the history of America??

I never said they didn't. The ones that did were prosecuted.

they've never had any prisoners being brutally beaten by american soldiers...

Those who beaten anybody and violated the military code of conduct were prosecuted.

Lindie Englund pointing at the naked iraqi prisoner...

Charles Graner was supposedly responsible for the torture of the iraqi prisoners... Electrocution, dogs, etc.

Prosecuted, prosecuted, prosecuted.. now behind bars. Can you think of anything that comes with evidence or are you just going to be ranting?

Back
Top Bottom