War talk continued...

rakedog

Fully Optimized
AMD Zen, just because you are having an arguement with someone else, does not mean you have to lock out the thread fro everyone else.

Anyways, back to special forces: Here is a short convoy that giancarlo and I had about the moscow theater tragedy/ school attack

phoenix092: well.. what do you expect the russians to do.. rush into the theater and have them blow up the children anyways?
giancarlo440: the Russians are just stupid
giancarlo440: in their tactics of today
giancarlo440: they never had a grasp
phoenix092: ummm
phoenix092: what would you have done that is so much better.
phoenix092: they couldn't really pull off a raid..
phoenix092: the whole building was being watched by the terrorists on all sides.
giancarlo440: establish communication
giancarlo440: between units
giancarlo440: that simple.
phoenix092: Dude..
phoenix092: that doesn't helo
giancarlo440: Dude, the Russians fucked up
phoenix092: help*
giancarlo440: yes it does
giancarlo440: if half of your units are confused and don't know what to do, and the other half are attacking uncoordinated you could risk casualities.
phoenix092: there is no way they could of gotten into that building
phoenix092: hostage rescuing is shitty buissness. don't blame the russians..
phoenix092: .US couldn't have done much better.
phoenix092: Even if the russians all ran in at the same time, which them pretty much did, the terrorists would of blown up the school anyways
giancarlo440: whatever
giancarlo440: you want to lie?
giancarlo440: fine.
phoenix092: how am I lying
phoenix092: I'm not saying that the russia SF are good.
giancarlo440: you know nothing about how communications work
phoenix092: I'm saying everyone was fucked
giancarlo440: they suck
giancarlo440: also, the US would of done way better
phoenix092: from the very start
giancarlo440: they would actually have communication between units
phoenix092: yes, the US would of raided at the same time
giancarlo440: !
giancarlo440: nope
phoenix092: so what
giancarlo440: there would of been less casualities
giancarlo440: lets face it, the HRT for example have done a great job..
giancarlo440: there were numerous prision riots involving thousands of people and hundreds of prisioners, and they were all ended peacefully.
giancarlo440: *people taken prisioner by convicts
giancarlo440: Okay what is wrong with AMD ZEN?
phoenix092: damnit, we're talking an HRT team against terrorists who can blow up people with a click of a button. THe second they saw a person approach, they could set off a bomg
giancarlo440: dude, the prisioners in the uprising could of easily executed hundreds of guards...
giancarlo440: but they didn't because the US HRT actually did it right.
phoenix092: Prisoners didn't have the power to kill hundreds within a few seconds..
giancarlo440: yes they did
giancarlo440: you want to know why? They used tools on the prision to develop hack saws and other things.. they also had access to fuel canisters.
phoenix092: Hack saws is great.. but that's still not the same as explosives
giancarlo440: they had components to make explosives

Sorry, we were kinda switching back and forth between School attack of 04 and the Moscow theater attack of 02

Anyways, Russian SF aren't anything extordinary (yes, even I admit that). However, their Moscow SWAT team is awesome. Very hardcore, very well trained, top of the line equipment from all over the world.. basically keeps the peace in Moscow.. but too bad the russian goverment doesn't let them do HRS (Hostage Rescue Situations)...

AMD ZEN you can't get away with that!

Germany's Economy is doing poorly as far as growth goes, but is still the (correction Third) most powerful in the world. Our stupid unemployment is still far to high, and as a result, it is in a bind, but that doesn't mean that it is a bad economy. It is experiencing a recession currently from reconstruction of the Ost. If you remember, Ost Deutschland had a very very bad economy, while the West had a beautifully powerful economy. So here, I was right, and you were right. HAPPY!??! I still hate you, and hope you fall off of a high cliff into a bed of sharp rocks. HAVE A NICE DAY!!

The economy is doing very badly. Like Japan did in the mid-90s. It has to do with structural problems. And by the way, Argentina's economy was the 2nd most powerful in the world in 1915. It is not even close to that anymore. So please don't make any assumptions. Germany suffers from labor problems, high taxation and inefficient government. The economy is very bad. The unemployment is high, luckily inflation is in check.. but productivity is very bad.. and very low. Not to mention German exports are in trouble.

AMD ZEN said:
You morons, Airiox locked it! Dont U DARE BLAME ME YOU LITTLE BITCHES!!

This is another reason why you shouldn't be a moderator anymore. Stop insulting members.

Then stop insulting my HOME COUNTRY eh? If you agree to that and stick to war talk, I will stop insulting you.... And don't go blaming me for crap I didn't do, presumptions are stupid.

Oh trust me Mixx, this is far from over. Giancarlo wants to keep his cool by not flaming me... I get it. I'll leave this thread alone.... .Trust me. But, I will be watching for ANYTHING to ban him with. :D

This is pissing me off ok Computer Forums was a Forum started to help other people out for other things not so people can start flame wars although i did flame i must admit but i was wrong in doing so. So whose going to be the one that is mature and stops flaming? That wasn't a retorical question but i dont expect an answer. And if a thread is locked its locked for good reason not so someone can start this up again to be locked again.

Back
Top Bottom