war talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
money_man said:
doesnt russia have specail forces? I havent heard anyone talk about them

They are in a disasterous state. We have seen that with the totally failed operation where they attacked that theater and school... killing hundreds of civilians in the process. In the school I believe, half of the Russian forces started to attack while the other half didn't even know the attack was happening. Not to mention, they are badly disciplined.

Giancarlo said:
Don't insult me. I know what has happened to Germany. The economy has stagnated and is nearing implosion. The German military is in serious trouble too. Especially the special forces. It is horrible. The quality of their military has been downgraded so heavily since 1991, it is depressing. The German KSK can't do shit compared ot the Seals. They were taught by the Seals, so please spare me. Besides the G-36 is good, but the M-16A2 is far better. HALO jumps.. I hate it when you become irrational, and illogical. You need to admit that Germany is actually one of the farthest back. The US Spec Ops are just the same. They use the best weaponry and they have the best camo gear. In fact the US military is at the forefront of camo and strategy. The US Spec Ops are the most advanced in the entire world, by far. You haven't backed yourself up, I have! :rolleyes:

You are one unfunny "human" being........ I AM SO SICK OF YOU! YOU EVEN HAVE THE GALL TO INSULT MY HOME COUNTRY!! WTF is wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are right, I am irrate with you, and I will be forever. Get over yourself you jerk! And BTW, the German economy is going to "implode"??? AHAHAHHAHAH!!! Sorry to tell you, it is the world's second most powerful economy and is FAR from collapsing. Germany is the world leader in science and engineering development currently, as well as computer technology and modern music and culture. You are a fool Giancarlo... I study economy in my home country in the summer when I live there. Quit being a moron! Do you live there? NO! Do you know anything? NO!! You are just a whimmpy little scum who thinks he has any bearing on the world..... OOOPS, sry to break your little bubble, but you insult my country, I insult you to no end. I want to make you snap Gian! GO SNAP!! DO IT!!! CMON!! GET MAD!! DO IT!! I am so sick of you. You want to debate a debate with me, then don't insult my country, or I will just insult you with an enslaught of flaming right back at you! You will not push me around anymore, GOT IT??

The KSK are elite, and very well trained! They are top of the line, and Germany currently has the most troops in Afganistan you MORON!! And our economy is PERFECTLY FINE. Second in the world currently. BMW, Merecedes, Bayer, AMD, Volzwagon, Audi, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Telekom, Infineon Technologies AG, Porsche, Aventis, Concert Software and Business Services, Linde, SGL Carbon, to name a few. So F U!!! Go attack Germany, and I declare war on YOU!! GO TO HELL!!

AMD ZEN said:
You are right, I am irrate with you, and I will be forever. Get over yourself you jerk! And BTW, the German economy is going to "implode"??? AHAHAHHAHAH!!! Sorry to tell you, it is the world's second most powerful economy and is FAR from collapsing.

I hate to break this to you, but Germany is no longer the world's second most powerful economy. It is outpaced by the United States, China and Japan in terms of GDP. And its economy is on a bad direction, it has very low productivity and low economic growth. It is close to financial collapse.

Germany is the world leader in science and engineering development currently, as well as computer technology and modern music and culture.

I like Rammstein. But Germany IS NOT the world leader in science and engineering. If anything South Korea and Japan are. Japan is the most innovative nation in the world, surpassing the United States. By the way, culture is much bigger in Italy then Germany. I've been to Germany myself and I'm speaking from personal experience.

You are a fool Giancarlo... I study economy in my home country in the summer when I live there. Quit being a moron! Do you live there? NO! Do you know anything? NO!! You are just a whimmpy little scum who thinks he has any bearing on the world..... OOOPS, sry to break your little bubble, but you insult my country, I insult you to no end. I want to make you snap Gian! GO SNAP!! DO IT!!! CMON!! GET MAD!! DO IT!! I am so sick of you. You want to debate a debate with me, then don't insult my country, or I will just insult you with an enslaught of flaming right back at you! You will not push me around anymore, GOT IT??

You are just plain wrong. I'm sorry economics is a minor. I'm double minoring in economics and urban development. You need to calm down and speak in a civil manner. Calm down and relax. Nobody is out to get you and nobody is out to attack you personally. I'm criticizing Germany because I have the knowledge and the evidence to do so. If you can't argue with me in a civil manner that actually has evidence behind it don't talk at all. I'm sick and tired of you, but you are living in a deluded fantasy land. I am criticizing the German economy and its inefficiencies that plague every sector of it. What is even a bigger problem in Germany is labor rigidities. Germany is heading down the same way as Argentina.

The KSK are elite, and very well trained! They are top of the line, and Germany currently has the most troops in Afganistan you MORON!! And our economy is PERFECTLY FINE. Second in the world currently. BMW, Merecedes, Bayer, AMD, Volzwagon, Audi, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Telekom, Infineon Technologies AG, Porsche, Aventis, Concert Software and Business Services, Linde, SGL Carbon, to name a few. So F U!!! Go attack Germany, and I declare war on YOU!! GO TO HELL!!

The US Spec Ops train the KSK, and the KSK is considered second rate.

Germany currently has the most troops in Afghanistan? WRONG AGAIN. There are 15,000 troops in Afghanistan. 11,000 are American Special Forces and Marines. So please spare me these lies. You are a liar and you need to look up the facts. Your economy IS NOT fine And you need to acknowledge that. Besides AMD isn't German.

Face it, I know more then you do. I always will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom