MOH Allied assault: war chest

i might wait until things cool down on the MOHPC scene. Paying over inflated prices coz it is new just aint my thing. Ill give COD and the expansion pack a go, and keep BF as backup :D
jack

I agree with you Jack. I couldn't believe it when I saw the MOHPA DVD edition.. $59.95? WTF? Then I found it at circuit city for $39.95.. I couldn't resist that price.

I also have BF1942.. far too linear for me... not enough fun.

Lol i have BF1942 as well! have you tryed the Stunts MOD for it? You have to use it online but its mighty fun!! Exp packs don't hurt you but you go flying and you can makes just about any vehicle go flying while your in it!

Confucious say 'big cruiser go fly up, make much noise when come down'
:D getting my comp today yeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaa and picking up COD on the way back and united offesive. The thing i didn't like is it seems its a short game the guy at the store reckons 12-15 hours game play! Is that all? For 85 bucks i would expect a lot more, 3-4 sessions and i completed the game
jack

Screw those war games..... DoD Source will pwn them all! Valve rules all games. ID makes cool engines, and I am looking forward to seeing Resurrection of Evil: DooM3 Expansion Pack. GO HalfLife2!!

COD isn't a short game lol. And it cost you $85 dollars? Or was that australian dollars? Or US dollars? I can find both for $39 USD.

Screw those war games? AMD ZEN, those happen to be the best FPS games out there. The physics engine I love the most is the one in Vietcong: Fist Alpha. I hope they make a Vietcong 2.

For COD AND the expasion pack united offensive it will cost me 85 aussi brand spankin new :D sounds like a good deal
jack

Giancarlo said:
COD isn't a short game lol. And it cost you $85 dollars? Or was that australian dollars? Or US dollars? I can find both for $39 USD.

Screw those war games? AMD ZEN, those happen to be the best FPS games out there. The physics engine I love the most is the one in Vietcong: Fist Alpha. I hope they make a Vietcong 2.

Well, Half-Life 2's physics engine is really, REALLY good. Bodies, boxes, barrels etc all fall in a very realistic way (sometimes I have think its real :p). The recoil of the weapons might be unrealistic but it's the future, it would be really sad if the weapons in the future have the same recoil as today's weapons. War games are awesome! It's our country's history :D (although Vietnam wasn't did hurt the US's rep a bit).

I don't Half Life 2 quite stacks up to Vietcong. The recoil is there and so is everything else.. the disperal problems of the M-14.. the muzzle velocity problems.

AHAHAHA I got DoD from the store for 10 bucks (NZD) but i can't even play... stupid Steam and 56K!

Back
Top Bottom