Its Time.

Re: Its Time. (dial up users be aware/Lots of pics)

Please Dont Be. I am not out to make jealousy. I love Ballistix. Nothing on Earth touches its speed and reliablity at all! Crucial's Micron based RAM is unstoppable. Corsair's XMS really isn't all that great at all!

hey zen dont make fun of my old dell with 128mb rdram, it got me through all of junior high!

no hard feelings trance, i wrote that post when i was realy tired and kind of took the mood that i was getting out on you and others...i dont know what i think sometimes. and i hav a rich friend too, good for super bowl time

I hate Dell, I have an old one that I have ripped apart, put all new stuff into, and then trashed. Poor old 8100 with RDRAM.... I am on it right now..... It dies tomorrow.

lol, ddr2 will kick ass once its more widley used zen, just like the latency on ddr sucked big monkey balls when it first came out :)

It wasn't as bad as DDR2 is. DDR2 sucks currently.............. Give it two years, then I will be inclinded to agree..... Only Intel (the morons) use DDR2 since they do not believe latency is an issue.

Also, AMD can't use DDR2 yet because the Integrated memory controller on the AMD64's and Opterons is rigged for low latency access.

Back
Top Bottom