ATi's SLi is COMING!!

HAHA! No they don't dominate them. The x850XT PE is the single most powerful GPU on the market currently. ATi needs to target the medium range better though. If they do that, they can pull ahead of nVidia. BTW, the 6800GT keeps pace perfectly with the x800 (normal one)

lol, as soon as the ability to use 2 x850XT's is available...... HAHAHAHAHAHAH! lol about the same price as the ultras too, if not a bit cheaper, specially if u look with froogle :) PWNT!

Whoa i just noticed i said that backwards.. I meant to say: I must enjoy it while i can! atleast for now... I guess im dislexic or something :S

Froogle is great they it finds great deals on things like that.. and like Zen said Ati really needs to improve there midrange card market. Nvidia does own the there hehe :D

yea, ohwell, i will go on a road trip to their hq and slap em around a bit and tell em to do better midrange cards :)

How about we just blow up their head engineer and business coordinators who are focusing on high end only? I get another chance to use the dark energy cannon!!

Back
Top Bottom