ATi's SLi is COMING!!

Huh what where did that come from? Zen, take a deep breath, collect yourself and come back :) .

ardy89 said:
yeah summat to contend with duall 6600gt, that has no market competition!!

yeah, I wish ATi was to focus more on general public then high end gamers. Their cards are way to expensive for most people. They need to lower the prices a bit, and make midrange cards very very well as well as keeping their extreme cards totally awesome!

wtc... This is a forum where you express your opinions you dont threaten others when you have power your supposed to use it wisely.. Calm down Resident Evil 4 is only on the Gc because of a contract/Deal.. Similair to how Intel pays gateway to use there processors..

yeah thats were they are losin the market, the amount of people that have 6600gt's is immense. Mind u the amount of problems i've heard with them is unreal!! Maybe if ati's amr is more stable ithan sli it will do much better!!

AMD ZEN said:
yeah, I wish ATi was to focus more on general public then high end gamers. Their cards are way to expensive for most people. They need to lower the prices a bit, and make midrange cards very very well as well as keeping their extreme cards totally awesome!
how does the x700 rate to the 6600GT? isnt it about the same price?

Very poor, it gets owned by the 6600gt on most tests!!! It isn't a huge margin but it is significant!!

ardy89 said:
Very poor, it gets owned by the 6600gt on most tests!!! It isn't a huge margin but it is significant!!

Correction, All tests. And it is by a significant margin.

i stand corrected!!! ati simply have no competition!!! isnt the 6600gt almost as good as the x800se!!! that would be immense if it could beat that!!

Back
Top Bottom