war talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather be stoned to death myself. I dont mind blunt blows. I also wouldnt mind dying from being shot and dying from blood loss. It just gets really cold and you die.

I would hate to be beheaded though. Plus its a mutilation of you body. Oh yeah and Muslims preach against the mutliation of bodies yet they choose to behead people. Hypocrits!

Giancarlo said:
Money_man:

That's something more applicable for yourself, not me. You just need to learn to mature a bit.
Also if you guys want to know about the most battle hardened special troops in the world, lets talk about the Colombian Elite Forces. These guys will tear apart the Gurkhas, and whatever other unit you can name. There is something that 20 years of constant battle does to a military. It either wipes it out, or strengthens it. In recent years, the Colombian Elite Forces only gained in strength. Now they have rapid reaction units. The Colombian Military is one of the best in the western hemisphere, perhaps matching the US in training and even exceeding it in experience (not power, of course because Colombia is a smaller country).

well looks liek you told me!!!!! i wont mess with you again!!!!

just because Hawaii isn't on the continent doesn't mean its any less of a state.

A strike is not an assault. US only lost about 3000 in a STRIKE on their land. And I have heard some people whine about the "terrible casualties that the US suffered in wwII". Not that 600,000 is a laughing matter, but you gotta give respect to others.

ah...the Bush thread...it resides in every kind of forum...not a nice thread for a first post... but i think i'm gonna get a PhD in politics by just reading the forums..:)

Well.. I probably have learned more US Politics from this forum then my history teacher.. no joke.

rakedog said:
A strike is not an assault. US only lost about 3000 in a STRIKE on their land. And I have heard some people whine about the "terrible casualties that the US suffered in wwII". Not that 600,000 is a laughing matter, but you gotta give respect to others.

Numbers-wise yes. But we lost numerous strategic reserves from that assault. It was an aerial assault. The US did suffer terrible casualities. Certainly the Russians did more, but we did more to turn the war then the Russians.

Gian............. DO NOT INSULT THE GERMAN MILITARY!! You know NOTHING about it! Are you a German citizen? Do you live in Germany? NO! Well guess what! I am and I do!! I would know 5X what you do about the German military, so do not insult the KSK, they can whip the SEALS little asses and they do HALO jumps like no one else in the world. They use the best weapons in the German military, and they are camoflauged perfectly with the most high tech equipment in advanced warfare. If you don't know and can't back it up, then don't insult my HOME country! THANKS!

AMD ZEN said:
Gian............. DO NOT INSULT THE GERMAN MILITARY!! You know NOTHING about it! Are you a German citizen? Do you live in Germany? NO! Well guess what! I am and I do!! I would know 5X what you do about the German military, so do not insult the KSK, they can whip the SEALS little asses and they do HALO jumps like no one else in the world. They use the best weapons in the German military, and they are camoflauged perfectly with the most high tech equipment in advanced warfare. If you don't know and can't back it up, then don't insult my HOME country! THANKS!

Don't insult me. I know what has happened to Germany. The economy has stagnated and is nearing implosion. The German military is in serious trouble too. Especially the special forces. It is horrible. The quality of their military has been downgraded so heavily since 1991, it is depressing. The German KSK can't do shit compared ot the Seals. They were taught by the Seals, so please spare me. Besides the G-36 is good, but the M-16A2 is far better. HALO jumps.. I hate it when you become irrational, and illogical. You need to admit that Germany is actually one of the farthest back. The US Spec Ops are just the same. They use the best weaponry and they have the best camo gear. In fact the US military is at the forefront of camo and strategy. The US Spec Ops are the most advanced in the entire world, by far. You haven't backed yourself up, I have! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom