ATi's SLi is COMING!!

ardy89 said:
I did not disrespect u, u obviously have a poor sense of humour!!! Sorry if i offended u!

Well, you posted in the thread about my new PC, and you obviously saw the area between where Cobra flamed me for having another new PC. And then I am just supposed to remain calm? I accept your apology, sorry for blowing up, but LK and you Ardy and driving me insane tonight saying XBOX2 will be UBER GREAT and will rule the world and insulting Nintendo, whom I grew up with BTW. Let's not discuss that here though.

The XPRESS 300 AMR chipset will be cool though. ATi's RAGEAMR Firewall will be on it as well as SATA2 support. Can't wait to see those boards!

yeah what is with these ne firewalls that nvidia and ati are coming out with, is it just summat to make moneyoff (gimick) or what. Amd i sed in the post about nintendo and stuff that we shud just leave it, i am obviously annoying u too much and i do not want u to hat me!! peace!

Im sorry but ... Xbox beats the living crap out of Nintendos Gamecube sorry for being off subject but I cannot stand it when people say GC has better graphics... It obviously doesnt Xbox is the superior system it also has xbox live.. nintendo has a pitiful online setup. I too grew up on nintendo and love it but Xbox is a much better than GC and the Xbox 2 will be even better. Nintendos goal isnt graphics its price and getting pokemon games for kids to buy. :D

im just kidding.....ok back on topic. I hope ATI comes out with a great new affordable gfx card for this.

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS ENOUGH!!! YOU HONESTLY THINK XBOX HAS BETTER GRAPHICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN WHY IS RESIDENT EVIL 4 ONLY ON GAMECUBE!!!! I HAVE PROOF!!!! EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gamecube at 16 textures per texel per pixel with 4 dynamic lights- 18millions polygons per second generated with 4X Antialiasing Filtering

XBOX with 16 textures per texel per pixel with 4 dynamic lights-3 million polygons per second with trilinear filtering.

You see, XBOX can generate and slaughter the GC only at low texture counts. But guess what make games look good? High polys and HIGH TEXTURES! XBOX can generate all the fucking polys it wants to, but they are useless when its texture engine sucks!!!!!!!!!! NOW SHOVE IT! And if you bring up this subject in this thread again, I will edit your post out! NO MORE IN ATI AMR THREAD!

Back
Top Bottom