Custom Avatars

Banning people does not remove Avatars and while all Moderators can ban and close threads; only David can edit Avatars and remove them so he simply doesn't have the time to do that.

well if you ban them they cant put there picture everywhere or let us submit avatars to you and david and let you guys put new ones up. Instead of the few we have a choice of.

How about you guys find a large avatar pack to upload with hundreds of options?

Why don't we just drop this. Hopefully David will put up more avatars soon. I will be speaking with him about it over MSN hopefully soon. I'll see what I can do.

Because you'd have to sort through them; and they'd doubtfully be Computery.

I did make up some more up-to-date versions of the ones we have, hopefully David will put them up.

We already have non computery avatars .. such as cars the Gt40 and skylines and supras... I would rather have 300 avialable avatars that werent computery than 15 computery ones

Well i did ask him to put up at least 10 more, but when he find's time, i'm shure he'll add them....Just be patient guy's...Lol

Haha, I don't like the Avatars that aren't computery. Its not really ComputerForums that way. That's why I don't have my K for Kalthorn Avatar.

Or maybe if ppl have the time have members submit an avatar they want and have the modz check it out and if its approprate let the person use it

Back
Top Bottom