Buying laptop for following reasons, recommend

Alieware's laptop support is AWFUL, ask people whjo have bought a laptop from them. Second, their prices are outrageous. I built my own pc an it came to 800$ less then what they were charging. The only thing that is good to buy from Alienware is the ALX, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR ARE DOING BUT KNOW YOU NEED THAT TYPE OF COMPUTER. You can build SLI for cheaper if you know what you are doing. So bascilly, Alienware is not great, just a showy case.

Anybody who says Alienware sucks is deeply misinformed.. in fact grossly misinformed. PCGamer has done extensive reviews on their computers and find all their parts of high rate design. Yes building your computer is always cheaper.

Gian, i am saying alienware Overcharges...a lot since they know people will still buy.

Giancarlo said:
Anybody who says Alienware sucks is deeply misinformed.. in fact grossly misinformed. PCGamer has done extensive reviews on their computers and find all their parts of high rate design. Yes building your computer is always cheaper.

And when the Alienware you buy breaks down, you go running to Mommy because their fuckin customer support but you on hold for 4 hours straight..... ALienware sucks. Cyberpower and iBuypower are WAY BETTER. They build them better, have standard 3 year warranty with 24/7 tech support and available at home service. So, that makes Alienware beyond RETARDED!

Back
Top Bottom