Favorite Foods

Lord Kalthorn said:
Ah!

The sort of things you get in Large Train Stations? Generally I'm too cheap to get food in places like that. If I go to places like that, the closest station like that is Charing Cross, and that's a good 60 miles away.

No, not like the stuff you get in large train stations (based on my experience in Europe). The food at Quiznos and Arby's is actually very fresh.

Lol; then I have no idea what you're talking about :D But then again, I live in the country and I rarely look around whenever I'm in a City - there's always something to do, or something to find.

If I ever get time when I'm next in Bristol I may have a look-see if they're as good as you say :D

Nah, I'm a Crackers person for snacks. Pasta too, if I have an Oven nearby. Generally if I'm out and need I'll go to the nearest Supermarket and get Crackers, unless Lemonade is cheaper in which case I'll get Lemonade to drink and see me through until I get home.

I've never liked Chips or Fish.

ohh, arabic food is the best, yall wouldnt understand any of the names but, if any of you have tried it roll grape leafs stuffed with rice and meat. omg the best food, i could go on forever. lol

Wait a second... You mean Deligarigi? Those are grape leaves rolled with lamb and rice. They are very much Greek though, not Arabic. Hmmmmm.. Odd

yah i no what ur talking about they have theres we have ours, very much alike except ours are better.lol, its called: warek da wallly. I'm not sure whom it originated from, thou id like to say us.

Back
Top Bottom