Gallery: Graphics Cards

Yeah, PCs are always better but this chip still looks nice! If they do it in gaming; its only so long until they put it in PCs:

020705cell_processor.jpg

I can't remmember where I put that link to that ultimate PC... I'll try and find it but it was damn nice; that and FXs 3D Labs Realizm 512Meg Graphics Card - now that's a Games Console! (If you have £2,500 or there abouts for a Tower only PC Setup :D)

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

Screw that 3DLabs card, the x850XT PE outperforms it. My setup will outperform it. Damn 3DLabs, they don't quit do they? They can't win.

The world will go back to the way it once was. IBM making the best processors ever, and Nintendo making the consoles.

Haha, you're living in a world previous to even that which I am living in! :D I was not talking about a normal 3D Labs Card; I was talking about a $1,000 512Meg Card - to which I seriously doubt the X850 beats.

IBM are dead. They live in the World of Servers now. Nintendo are dying; they have been since Playstation and Dreamcast.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, you're living in a world previous to even that which I am living in! :D I was not talking about a normal 3D Labs Card; I was talking about a $1,000 512Meg Card - to which I seriously doubt the X850 beats. The x850XT PE even beats that miserable little 3DLabs Realism 640MB GPU..... You are dumb if you think that piece of CRAP beats the x850XT PE.

IBM are dead. They live in the World of Servers now. Nintendo are dying; they have been since Playstation and Dreamcast.

WTF is wrong with you today Lord K? I am talking about the 3DLabs Realism 512MB card as well buddy. The x850XT PE OWNS ITS MISERABLE LITTLE ASS!!

Nintendo is dying? OMFG..... You need help. They are not going to die at all. They have so much money that they could design a super computer console and still be just fine. I think you underestimate their bank accounts LK. They are far from dead! E3 will prove that!

Yes they may have large sums of money but are they doin aswella s microsoft and son, there consoles seem much more poular!!! A sign of nintendo dying is that they dropped the prices of their concoles in half last year, you could get an xbox for 140 gbp and a nintendo game cube for 80 gbp!!!!! Theres no question that nintendo r shit!

ardy89 said:
Yes they may have large sums of money but are they doin aswella s microsoft and son, there consoles seem much more poular!!! A sign of nintendo dying is that they dropped the prices of their concoles in half last year, you could get an xbox for 140 gbp and a nintendo game cube for 80 gbp!!!!! Theres no question that nintendo r shit!

So are you..... Look bud, Nintendo will show you and your little pathetic friends up at the next E3. They can INVENT new consoles, SOny and Microsoft just update and amplify theirs. Nintendo Revolution is going to be unique, no matter what its stats are. Also, Nintendo will be releasing REVOLUTION ONLINE, their new Optical56 server center in the US and Japan to play online with the Revolution. They will allow you to Download GameCube games, N64, and SNES/NES games directly into the 60GB HDD inb the console to play whenever you want. The Revolution can interface with a computer monitor and mouse and keyboard if you want through USB and VGA/DVI cables. It will have self update online, updating its OS all the time, and enabling newer video drivers to be uploaded to increase performance. It will feature a 20 Pixel pipeline GPU with a 550MHz Core CLock and a 1.4GHz Memory clock (or so we expect) The controllers will have gyro systems on them, and possibly force feedback gloves for Mortal Kombat and other fighting titles as well as wireless headsets and controllers. I will be buying a PS3 and a Revolution, but not a dumb XBOX2.... I have the XBOX, and I really am not that fond of it. It is overated, and stupid looking, and big, and heavy. The only thing I like about XBOX is Live, and that is it!!! And since Nintendo REVOLUTION ONLINE will be out, I won't need Live anymore!! HAHAH! Eat it XBOX fanboys!!!!

AMD ZEN said:
So are you..... Look bud, Nintendo will show you and your little pathetic friends up at the next E3. They can INVENT new consoles, SOny and Microsoft just update and amplify theirs. Nintendo Revolution is going to be unique, no matter what its stats are. Also, Nintendo will be releasing REVOLUTION ONLINE, their new Optical56 server center in the US and Japan to play online with the Revolution. They will allow you to Download GameCube games, N64, and SNES/NES games directly into the 60GB HDD inb the console to play whenever you want. The Revolution can interface with a computer monitor and mouse and keyboard if you want through USB and VGA/DVI cables. It will have self update online, updating its OS all the time, and enabling newer video drivers to be uploaded to increase performance. It will feature a 20 Pixel pipeline GPU with a 550MHz Core CLock and a 1.4GHz Memory clock (or so we expect) The controllers will have gyro systems on them, and possibly force feedback gloves for Mortal Kombat and other fighting titles as well as wireless headsets and controllers. I will be buying a PS3 and a Revolution, but not a dumb XBOX2.... I have the XBOX, and I really am not that fond of it. It is overated, and stupid looking, and big, and heavy. The only thing I like about XBOX is Live, and that is it!!! And since Nintendo REVOLUTION ONLINE will be out, I won't need Live anymore!! HAHAH! Eat it XBOX fanboys!!!!
We've had all these points before. Live! and Playstations' do this; no details have been released as to the make up of the new systems. Nintendo are late in this respect.

Again; Downloading games is entirely reasonable and more possible (we all know Sony and Microsoft know more about Internet Technology than Nintendo) with Xenon and Playstation than Nintendo. Haha, that happens already on most consoles doesn't it? Eithway; its not a 'revolutionary' brainwave - people have done it with XBoxes for over a year. Mouse and Keyboard Interfaces are also Obvious; and again Microsoft have far more experience in this than Nintendo. As far as I can remmember MSN TV comes with Keyboard and Mouse Optical Intefaces, and Microsoft has a grand deal of knowledge with Bluetooth.

Windows has this. Xenon built on Longhorn is not not going to have it. Its yet another obvious thing that has Live! been out when the technology was built for the Consoles it would have done it then. Microsoft owns DirectX; Video Drivers are no problem :D They also own one of the largest Download Sites in the World - there is no challenge between Nintendo on the Internet and Microsoft on the Internet. You and you Pipelines; as an AMD Fan, should you not be against more Pipelines? :D Is that not one of the things you point out on Intel Chips? :D

Gaming things like that already exist. Putting them into Consoles is neither hard nor Revolutionary.

When is E3?

i agree. Back to bashing Intel, that is far more fun! Wait, back to GPUs I mean... HE HE HE... I just love making Intel look bad (not that they are not bad anyways....)

Anyways, if you did not see, I posted a thread on ATi new AMR (ATi Multi Rendering) Should be AWESOME TECHNOLOGY WHEN IT COMES OUT!

Back
Top Bottom