AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on the otherside of the US.... I am far from your face. Just don't defend that evil coorperation from its corruption and evil then. Dell are evil, they lie, cheat, and push others out of their way to get ahead. Dell makes bad computers.

dell computers arent bad dude, lol so they charge extra, wtf u think ur gonna charg with ur computer company? how u gonna make profit? sell things for less than u bought them? they dont cheat, they make money

AMD ZEN said:
I am on the otherside of the US.... I am far from your face. Just don't defend that evil coorperation from its corruption and evil then. Dell are evil, they lie, cheat, and push others out of their way to get ahead. Dell makes bad computers.

Dell isn't evil.. but like any corporation, they market. Anybody does marketing to make their product look better. That's the way it is done. Don't like it? Well too bad. People aren't forcing you to use their products.

Dell isn't that bad.

DELL=SUCKS

Their PCs are pure trash. Cyberpower and iBuypower are good companies with better US tech support and at home service. Their PCs are higher quality, cheaper prices, and look 40X better.

Gateway is better then Dell. HP is better then Dell. Compaq is better then Dell. eMachines is WAY better then Dell. Toshiba is WAY WAY better then Dell. Everyone is better then Dell! DELL BLOWS CHUNKS.

Okay that's just your own opinion then. I rate Gateway better then Dell. It is one of the better company manufacturers. Now to say that eMachines is better then Dell is a stretch.

ummm, zen, i can guarantee u a compaq of equal price is not better than dell, niether is hp, and e machines ..... lol no

eMachines has gotten much better if you guys didn't know that. They were purchased by Gateway, and their AMD64 Laptops PWN for the price! WIth Radeon 64MB 9700 Portable Graphics and AMD 3200+ Mobile with 1GB RAM, eMachines are getting VERY competitive.

Laptops are always crazy.

Gateway build some seriously powerful pieces of kit. Powerful in Power and Powerful in Durability, Wear, Sheer Power. They just last so damned long. Roll on when they sell in the UK - they always had good offers on.

Yeah, Gateway are very good. Too bad Intel pays them not to use AMD. I would really think highly of them then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom