ASUS or MSI?

Are we talking about motherboards or graphic cards? I know I said this before in older threads, but I trust MSI. I've built 3 PCs before and all were by the same manufacturer. I was a novice at the time and all attempts were successful with no problems at all. Very user friendly products and very reputable.

AMD ZEN said:
DIE ASUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I buy their most expensive top board, the A8N-SLi Deluxe and it is unstable and worthless.... WTF? Screw ASUS, MSI is way better, and ASUS tech support is ABSOLUTELY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MSI's is very good and quick!

I have no idea what Zen is talking about.

I have the ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe and I have had no major problems with it.

It stable, and got my AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0 to 2.33Ghz with some crappy Corsair Value RAM. (From now on i'm going to go high quality ram)

The A8N-SLI Deluxe has lots of cool stuff and programs and really makes it easy for a first time OCer to OC.

I have one complaint with it. The fan on the Nforce 4 SLI seems a little low quality and i'm not sure how long it's going to last.

Other then that, GREAT BOARD.

I would suggest it to anyone looking for an SLI system (Dispite AMD ZEN's opinion)

i have the A8N-SLI Deluxe board as well and i have had no rpoblems with it either *knock on wood*. No offence AMD ZEN. :)

hey i bought my asus a8v deluxe because amd zen said it was good and others recommended it and in quite a few posts he said he loved them, now he says their shitty.well i like my a8v deluxe but then again this is the first computer i have ever built.

yeah i cant even count how many time i get some new comp somthing and i think its great and then i think it shit. coughcoughmicrosofthardwarecoughcough

msi all the way! no complaints at all from me

my last board was gigabyte it was ok (for the shitty p4 it had plugged in!)

Well, ASUS is ok with most stuff. Maybe I just had a bad board. HOWEVER, THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT SUCKS BIG ASS MONKEY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THEIR CS WITH A PASSION!!

Back
Top Bottom