Its Time.

xx cobra xx said:
PhotoshopCS and 3DMax Studio does not need 2g memory omg i do photoshop myself it does not need 2g speed the it only needs 512 or 256. and i did not say your pc was 5,000 if you read i mean i can go out and buy i 5,000 pc which makes out like all your doing is buying n buying what do you do make your house full of pc's. sounds it because avery time you come on here all i c is "getting a new pc its got blah blah blah and blah.

And you are attacking me why? Look Cobra, I have gone through 3 PCs in last 4 months. This will hopefully be my first system I keep. Those other PCs are not in my house! They are either blown up, sold, or returned! And 3DMAX+ uses a lot of RAM. So what if I have 2GB? Are you going to keep attacking me about it? Everyone on this forum this weekend has gone off the deepside and are being fools!

lol, there really is no reason to be attakin him cobra, tho i must say 3 comps ... 4 months.... im lucky if i get 2 in 5 yrs ....

I didn't keep them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE GONE! ONE BLEW UP! ONE I SENT BACK!! THE OTHER I SOLD!! I STILL HAVE ALL OF MY MONEY ALMOST!!

i kno that, but still, if i WANTED to do sumthin like that, i wouldnt be able to, i ahd to kep my old 3 yr comp, and get parts OUT of it to make my NEW comp, das all

thers no reason to attack amd zen or even comment nagatively on his computer experiences. I mean, its not like everytime u walk into a house thats better than yours u critisize the owner and start yellin, or make remarks about how much they paid for it and that u can not afford it. that jus makes people feel bad for doing nothing . show respect to the mod!

lol, im not makin negative comments on him, im friggan happy for zen, shit, my frend is rich as hell, i love his house, lol, i basically live there, tho some times hes a little pain cuz he likes to brag about stupid shit, but none the less, im not trying to attack him

Re: Its Time. (dial up users be aware/Lots of pics)

I'm jealous of that new MSI motherboard. They finally went with black instead of the traditional red color board. Looks good though and wish I had one. What happened to your last system that you built? Did you sell that one or return the parts? Perhaps that was the one that had the crapped out video cards?

My system cost around $1300 and it's giving me really good benchmarks. If it maintain it's stapbility (due to overclocking), I will keep this one for the remainder of the year and upgrade again, maybe. So far, it's looking good. I'm curious to see how the dual cores will work out and if there will be a DDR2 for the AMD based systems.

Screw DDR2, that stuff sucks big monkey balls. Its latency is terrible. Reminds me of RDRAM a bit too much for my tastes... YUK! RD sucks! And so does DDR2!!

yeah, go ballistix ddr400's. nice peice of ram that you chose there, amd. indeed. im so jealous.

Back
Top Bottom