Favorite Foods

AMD ZEN said:
Indeed. I love calamari alot!! It is great with garlic butter or a pesto ranch sauce! Go try it if you haven't!

You do? Well you'd love to go to Spain.. we are famous for eating calamari.. in a sandwich. Fried calamari... between two slices of rustic bread.

alvino said:
Ewww...fast food disgusts me...

Some of it is really fresh. Like Quiznos. Better then Subway. They toast sub sandwiches and have one that I like... roast beef dip sub... it comes with au ju (I believe it is spelled)..

Giancarlo That sounds good.... but i've never heard of it anyway. SUBWAY PWNS! it makes me drool!!!!

I think it may be isolated to the west coast of the US.. but not sure. But Subway doesn't even stack up to it. And this is coming from a guy who used to eat subway three times a week (heheheh).

You crazy Americans with your fast food :D The closest fast food from here is on an Industrial Estate along the Motorway 30 miles away, or on a Retail Estate 40 miles away :D

I don't eat that much fast food at all. I love H2O Sushi, it is a sushi bar here in Indy and it PWNS! I love eel rolls and california rolls (the real ones)!

Lord Kalthorn said:
You crazy Americans with your fast food :D The closest fast food from here is on an Industrial Estate along the Motorway 30 miles away, or on a Retail Estate 40 miles away :D

Fast food can be really convenient... it can also save a lot of time when you have little time and cravings.

And as far as I'm concerned, you can only get real California rolls here in California. :) There is a sushi bar near here that is one of the most exceptional I ever eaten at. It won the Zagat Award, which is very prestigious.. a very high honor.

Giancarlo said:
Fast food can be really convenient... it can also save a lot of time when you have little time and cravings.

And as far as I'm concerned, you can only get real California rolls here in California. :) There is a sushi bar near here that is one of the most exceptional I ever eaten at. It won the Zagat Award, which is very prestigious.. a very high honor.
That's what Supermarkets are for? That way you get cheap because you buy more (about $1 for two litres of Lemonade in Lidl, $2 anywhere else, when its about twice that for barely a 6th in McDonalds and such like, even in Littlewoods).

Lord Kalthorn said:
That's what Supermarkets are for? That way you get cheap because you buy more (about $1 for two litres of Lemonade in Lidl, $2 anywhere else, when its about twice that for barely a 6th in McDonalds and such like, even in Littlewoods).

You get far more variation in fast food. And no I'm not talking about McDonalds! Don't try to make it look like I was. I hate McDonalds. But I love Quiznos, Arby's, Subway, Jack in the Box, sometimes Burger King... Jack in the Box for example has one of the best dollar menus.

Ah!

The sort of things you get in Large Train Stations? Generally I'm too cheap to get food in places like that. If I go to places like that, the closest station like that is Charing Cross, and that's a good 60 miles away.

Back
Top Bottom